Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay I already know this is a shity computer it was given to me. That being said is...

D

Derrick Bell

Okay I already know this is a shity computer it was given to me. That being said is there anyway I can upgrade the graphics in it? Someone's got to be familiar with this.

C

Cosmin Pavel

Just grab a gtx 1050 /1050 ti

D

Diego Jay

Or a GTX 1060

D

Derrick Bell

Long as it'll work just don't want to waste money dumping it into this computer.

D

Derrick Bell

Thanks

C

Cosmin Pavel

Yea it will probably work,and this pc isnt shit,that cpu is pretty good

D

Diego Jay

It will work if you want it too check to see if there's space for the graphics card you want though. also make sure your power supply will be able to power it .

D

Derrick Bell

Good to know thanks for the help

J

Josh Tsang

if your just running games at 1080p high or very it should be able to perform with out upgrading as long as it has a 960 init, i have a i5-760 from 2009 and a gtx 960 4gb and i can run almost any at 1080 50-60+fps

D

Daniel Davison

Or a gtx 760 windforce which I got for free runs games good

J

Jacob Tesmond

That PC actually is not shitty. All it needs is a gpu and youd have yourself a really decent machine. You could go higher than a 1050ti with this.

B

Bunny Meshram

Your pc is actually a beast u just need to find it's hidden talent i.e. give it a decent graphics card

M

Miya Hurley

That a desktop or Laptop?

K

Keith Moz Morris

If your not into fps then a nice cheap nvidia 750 gtx would run games beautifully but not at 1000 fps like this lot expect

D

Dyllan Thompson

the i5 6400 isnt that bad its the best but slap in some gpu and youll be good

D

Derrick Bell

Should I add ram also its at 8gb now but capable of 32gb?

R

Ricky Bane Card

I personally would add a 1050ti or higher gpu a 500w power supply and if you have the budget get another 8 gig of ram. The rams not essential but i deffo would!

M

Miya Hurley

Motherboard connector

M

Miya Hurley

Might want to unplug to find out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom