Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay i am totally serious, no troll! So guys i already search up all i could from...

P

Patrick Maddox

Okay i am totally serious, no troll! So guys i already search up all i could from google no results related to my errors what so ever. So i am running on Windows 10 Pro insider preview build 16251. Now... i got a problem. Sometimes i cant access the start menu, and most importantly the task manager has gone wrong totally! And cant access PC settings wherever! HELP!

A

Alexandra Aung Swan Oo

Windows 10?

A

Alexandra Aung Swan Oo

Wats the matter

A

Alexandra Aung Swan Oo

Restart ur pc like 10 times and press the powrer button for like 5 secs

V

Vladimir Savkovic

Dude, it's an insider preview. That's beta, untested and possibly (in your case definitely) buggy software. You should be asking Microsoft about it, not us. This group is 99% noobs who wouldn't know where to stick a flash drive let alone diagnose and fix a bug in a buggy pre-release OS.
Anyway, try going into safe mode and see if that works. If it does, it's a driver or a piece of software (even an update), recently installed, that probably screwed it up. If this is the case, start uninstalling stuff in the reverse order you installed it. This includes any updates, if possible.

A

Aron Perida

It's a win 10 beta that's why...

G

Grabber Defiance

It happened to sometimes when I was on the 2016 version. There are 2 fixes that I found out. The 1st fix was to go online while you restarted then wait for the updates to install. The 2nd fix was to create a new User account and log into that one then delete the old one.

J

Jason Cook

Lol its not reading your ram you need to install windows 10 a stable one haha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom