Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 OK serious question. I tried to play a pve server . and As I was playing I started...

C

Chris Davis

OK serious question. I tried to play a pve server . and As I was playing I started wondering . what is there to do in a Pve server. like literally I seen wyverns well I wondered what do you need a wyvern for. for that matter what do you need a griffin for. I seen some bases with plant x an turrents . I'm not dogging you guys by far but maybe I'm missing something what is there to do in pve

S

Shane Taylor

It's where us casuals can play and enjoy the game without signing in and all your shit being gone daily.
My tribe is the misses and i, some days we don't get on at all.
At least our progress is still there when we do.
Build things that look cool (2 second death in PvP) and we go on dumb adventures and stuff , without the worry of some call of duty master sniping us from the trees. Worst they can do is bitch in text chat, and that can be entertaining .

D

Derik Hepburn

Tribe wars

T

Tiffany Verlander

I play pve because I have almost no time to play, so I want my shit there when I do play, and I want to see game content that I otherwise maybe I wouldn't be able to if worrying about pvp. For myself, It's basically like enjoying taming, breeding and building, it feels like a semi creative mode compared to pvp. . And my friends can join in once in a while as well. Super casual and super fun for those like myself.

K

Keiran Barfoot

To play the game. Like you know COMPLETE IT!!!

B

Bekah Lynn

Building really cool structures and pushing my creativity to new limits. My boyfriend and I always end up going on crazy ass adventures and end up doing weird shit and making up weird games ((otter basketball was a recent one)). I don't know. I like building expansive and big and I love breeding for mutations. There's really a lot to do. I have a lot of turrets on my base to protect my Dino's from argies and whatever else. Dragons are good for quick transportation and weight and can pick up a lot of Dinos. Griffins are like speedy taxies and two friends can ride on one. Just because you don't see the point of a game mode doesn't mean that it isn't enjoyed by lots of people. It's relaxing, fun, and you don't need to worry about a lot of people really getting too into your business and ruining your stuff. If you're a good person and the server is okay then people will generally like you and you'll make friends or they'll leave you alone and not grief you.

S

Steven Michael Grenzow

Bosses. Active servers will host events... just a different atmosphere. Building is more fun.

C

Chris Davis

valid points . was just curious what the allure was

A

A Eugene Hobbs Jr.

PvE is more for people that would rather work together than against each other but also not in the same tribe after that 250 tame limit

S

Steven Michael Grenzow

That's why our wilds are 300. 380 for wyvern shit is crazy lol

T

Tony Jackson

pve is the same as pvp without the cowards attacking empty bases and noobs on the beach.

W

Will Bennett

If your after a pve server u should try islandboost247 I'm a admin and we do starter packs and we will have a shop up and running today

I

Ian Dalton

Grind rex breeding to do boss. And just get dino mutes i suppose

A

Alex Beia

I run a fully PvE server, most of the people who play are co workers and good friends. We play together having adventures in the world and making it a more social experience.

Tribe wars will be a big fun thing to do as well, we haven't tried one, but we are excited to.

R

Ryan Sykes

Pve runs so bad tho. I used to troll pve and put thatch foundations in every important spawn. I remember 1 server kited rexs to my raft and killed everything so we put 2k thatch foundations across the map lol

A

Alex Beia

Oh, no. I own my own server. We don't tolerate that, and people who attempt it are banned immediately.

R

Ryan Sykes

I only troll official like that tho it hurts them the most

A

Alex Beia

No, because I own and rent the server. I'm not going to "pull a fast one" on myself and retire the server.

It's also rented for a year.

A

Alex Beia

I know what you mean though, people post on here about joining a server and having it disappear overnight.

A

Alex Beia

Used to run a ps4 server. Never again. That was a crashy mess!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom