Contact advertising [email protected]

this is a serious question because i’m always confused when i see people ask this: why...

K

Kyla Borden

this is a serious question because i’m always confused when i see people ask this: why do people keep claiming that overwatch is ‘dying’?

D

Demetrius Coleman

Overreaction whenever something negative happens.

L

Lorenzo Midna Nulli

why do people keep claiming that the earth is flat?

A

Anthony McClain

To be cool

R

Rinni Nyan

because it is

R

Rinni Nyan

player base much smaller

R

Rinni Nyan

were all dying tho

Z

Zuri T Porter

Because they aren't able to do what they originally did in Overwatch with all the bullshit they were able to pull back when people weren't able to report them for their bullshit.

H

Hannah Marie Pierce

I mean before all these changes and nerfs it was fun. I only play maybe once a week.

G

Gabriel Hamilton

It's not dead until you reach top 500 not even trying.

M

Michael Nguyen

They are the ones hoping it will die by saying those things because they usually suck at the game

V

Vynyl Shiro

Because people are bad at the game.

E

Eric Gray

because they think that battle royale games aren't trash... they are though

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

Because they suck at it and stopped playing

J

Juan Nunez

Cause they suck

A

Ashley Lorena

Well, I do like OW and also think it's somewhat dying, but not in the sense of "they are going to shutdown the servers", but rather in the sense of "the developers don't even care to bring fresh content consistently" there are better games to be played with consistent atention, rather than playing the same content in a shooter with the same 5 comps or shitty teammates (choose either) I just go and play a different genre of games (cause OW it's the only actual shooter I like, and PUBG but that's battle royal and my pc can't run it LOL)

B

Bryce Petoskey

They literally say this about every game. Eventually they’re right, it’s a self fulfilling prophecy that’s always going to come true. Every game has a peak population and then begins a slow or quick decline with some spikes.

J

Jerry Avalos

Considering the millions being pumped into the League, I think it's just salty players who don't know how to git gud

K

Kaiz Amari

a lot of reasoning,...as the info i got,....

+it caters to pros and not for casuals
+blizzard like to blur the line between casuals and competitive
+its been ourpopular by game like PUBG, Fortnite,etc.
+stupid Blizzard restriction for making tourney/tournament/league (look at DOTA, CSGO scene)
+stupid drama (that faggot xQc for example)
+koreans

J

Jerry Avalos

I've noticed most of the "trash" or "it's dying" comments about games in general seem to come from the direction of the SEA servers coincidentally enough...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom