Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok my buddy has an Alienware computer that was 1500$. It’s a year old and has a big...

B

Bailey Fedler

Ok my buddy has an Alienware computer that was 1500$. It’s a year old and has a big ding out of the corner. He complains about it being slow and not to his liking all the time. Do you think $500 is a reasonable price?

M

Michael P Santerre

What are the specs

M

Martin Adrian Lopez

Model?

M

Michael P Santerre

If its the oled one id take it

J

Jorge Lupercio

Don't be silly, friend. Never buy anything assuming it's good just because of the brand. Get the specs before even considering it.

W

Woody Grubbs

if you know for sure it was 1500 LAST year and everything works. id say probably. ask the specs though..

C

Carlos Alvarado

def need specs b4 buying

Ṫhoḿ Frost

depends on the specs.

S

Stefan Stojilkovic

we need specs...if its alienware it should be reasonable though you could def make a better specced pc then an alienware for like 2k-3k

M

Mark Rodney Miller

Alienware is overpriced IMO

B

Bailey Fedler

Agreed and I told him that a year ago

R

Rotsen Emmanuel Aponte

You can start a good pc build with 500

R

Rotsen Emmanuel Aponte

Dont waste your time with that

R

Rotsen Emmanuel Aponte

You can buy the cpu and good mother board make a nice build and maybe even a case if you have anything left over my bro got. Case for 50 case is a case but its your build atleast not some dudes used laptop

R

Renan Rivera Balatbat

What are the specs? Processor? Vcard? Ram?

J

Josh Krogman

"My friend wants to sell his car, it's black with a scratch on the bumper. Doesn't start very well when it's cold. How much is it worth?"

Info?

I

Ildi PC Fixer

Even 250£ isn't

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom