Contact advertising [email protected]

PC OFFICIAL CLAN LIST: List your Bungie clan for members to checkout! One listing per...

E

Elliazar Enriquez

Small growing clan composed of friends/family/ World of Warcraft guildmates who are down to PvP/PvE/Raid. Discord available. Join the Knights of Nay!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kevin Howard

M

Marc Sustins

Need a UK clan. I get a couple hours most nights. Current clan I never see anyone or they only want raids

M

Manu Vercoe

Building up a lot in members , always helpful , chill and relaxed. Always have people to help with NF , Raids etc , have a few sherpas in the discord . Will always teach first timers the raid mechanics etc . Just a very helpful and chill community in general

M

Mike Retoff

Something Edgey is a PC clan [NA]. Many of our members have been gaming together for over 10 years! Prior to Destiny, we primarily played Overwatch and World of Warcraft. We strive to maintain a friendly-competitive environment. Join us for free clan engrams and an active Discord!

L

Luc-Eric Proulx

75 Members.
Lvl 6.
Twitch voice chat.

MUST USE THE APP FOR CLAN CHAT!

Check out our #Destiny2 clan!

R

Raphael Frömberg

C

Christopher Hanley

T

Trevor James Laducer

Hey Guardians! New Clan Atomantine! We do everything from A to Z

F

Freddie Hewitt

J

James Scott

Hey what's up. It's ya boi Mega#1415. Looking for more raiders and trials players. We run the raid multiple times a week. Looking to grow and willing to teach.

J

Jake Hunter

WolfPack Tx Gaming community is seeking new blood to join the ranks! we are looking for active fun members who are willing to rank up complete clan task and have fun doing so, we are a causal/hardcore gaming group, we normally play later in the day/night.
If you are wanting to join please send me a message and we can talk.

L

Laura van Outer

D

Danny Maza

Kawaii Five-O [Eng/NA] is a weeb friendly clan of memers just trying to have a good time. Right now we focus heavily on raiding, having just completed the Leviathan. We play mostly in the evenings and on weekends. We’re trying to do some pvp but tbh most of us suck at it. If you’re down to come kick it, and get the raid done, check us out. We don’t bite hehexd

N

Nick DeMent

Small Group based clan looking for homies o grow with! Want to always be included? Here’s the place to be! The C.C.G. will be here to erradicate every last Ghoul
D1 Vets along with kinderguardians and always willing to participate in any event!
Battle.net also : OaklandFinn#1554

J

Jean Devillers

OWAZR (EU)

Hey guardians,
We are a small clan trying to get bigger, we are active, friendly, helpfull and skilled and we do a lot of stuff such as Trials, Iron Banner, Raids, Nightfalls..
For the moment, we've managed to reach 2.5/6 lvl with 3 people, Imagine what we could do with 10...
Anyway, guardians need to help each other, if you don't wanna join but still need help, here's my battletag: funkymusique#2456, and if you want to join we will be happy to get you as a part of the family, see you guardians :D

C

Christopher Ferguson

i am looking for a uk based clan

C

Christopher Cooper

Yeah so am i and 3 of my friends, we are already in a clan but are willing to join a uk based clan to help with raids and stuff

J

Jean Devillers

Christopher Cooper Christopher Ferguson Do you min if it's France based but english speaking? ^^ At least we are active :)

C

Christopher Cooper

Ill ask the rest of my clan haha but i wouldnt mind

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom