Contact advertising [email protected]

PC OFFICIAL CLAN LIST: List your Bungie clan for members to checkout! One listing per...

D

Darin Ferraro

OFFICIAL CLAN LIST: List your Bungie clan for members to checkout! One listing per clan. General commenting on main thread will be removed.

Clan Name / Link to Bungie clan URL.
Game Play Intentions (PvP, Raid, etc)
Playstyle (hardcore, semi-casual, weekend warriors)
Region / Language

Start your own clan on the official Destiny 2 Clan HomePage:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thanks to Josh Krogman for this post idea.

D

Darin Ferraro

Guardians Now (GNOW)

J

Jared Boots

Mainly PvE Content.
Casual.
USA, Mountain Time.

N

Nelo Maciel

Goonies never die (GOON)
PvE
Casual
US Central Time

M

Mažvydas Funka

Friendly pve pvp clan who love to one shot stuff

F

Fer'nando J. Drones

Eastern USA, PVP & PVE.

Anonymous Troll

We are unknown to the world because we fight in the shadows.

The idea is to play in a friendly Clan that allows everyone to be whoever they want to be. Also, bring their skills or knowledge of the game to strengthen the overall competitive power of the Clan.

I am right by the border between Connecticut & New York. EST time.

R

Raul Morales

Pvp, PvE, basically everything.
Looking for cool serious gamers that'll put the time in.
Hardcore/Casual
NA

J

Joe Faith

Starting new clan:
Openly accepting invites, but preference is people of a certain sense of humor and maturity level. Not for the easily offended, most people I know in RL who will join will be 25+age wise.

Derek Becker Chris Mendes Kc Munnings Michael Daniel Smith

A

Albert Beesler

Black Tööth Grin [GRIN]

Lore: Mind you guys and gals I never played Destiny nor do I know a lot about it, just going by what I've researched here and there.

The bright light sneaks through the eyelids of a small human as she wakes. Iarnith has felt this before, the after effects of too much grog. It feels like nails are being driven into her head. Her mouth feels like sandpaper. The human opens her eyes to the bright sun. She grimaces, baring her teeth, flaunting her missing front tooth. She mumbles to herself as she begins to steady her wobbly feet under her slender frame. As she stands, Iarnith surveys the area around her. "Lets see, where did I wind up at." Iarnith glances around. "Ahh, Twilight Gap I should have been able to tell by the stink of it. With another grimace she looks to the sun. "Ahhh crap. Boss will be mad I'm late. At least I'm close." She mutters the comments to himself as she nimbly scales down a tree, once on the ground she joins the flow of refugees in the busy street. Disappearing from view.

The room is too dark thought Drakcor as he sifted through parchments of paper. He glances up to see the group assembled before him. Drasin sits to his right. A short Awoken, even for Awoken standards. In Drasin's mind he more than makes up for it with his enormous gun. Drakcor snorted as he imagined the Awoken tipping over in mid-battle due to the weight of his gun. The Awoken glared at him. They have obviously had a discussion about this before, the Awoken knew exactly what Drakcor was thinking. "Did you even see this thing in action?! Stated the Awoken in a very matter-of-fact voice. Across from the Awoken an Exo smiled, knowing exactly what Drakcor was thinking, and without second lost, joins in on the good nurtured ribbing. "Can you even aim that thing?" Thanon grabs the end of the barrel and shakes it slightly. Drasin's body sways around "I can aim enough!" Shouts Drasin as he kicks at Thanon's right kneecap, the Awoken yelps in pain. Thanon laughs. The rest of the room begins laughing at the two. The rest of the room except Drakcor.

Drakcor irritably slams his hand down on the table. "Enough of your foolery! Where is the Hunter?! She is late!" "Here boss!" Replies a shrill voice. Everyone at the table glances towards the entrance. Iarnith dismisses the looks and wanders to the table, taking her seat next to a female Awoken wearing shamanistic attire. Iarnith looks up at the Awoken "Yo Amorera. Did I miss anything?" The Warlock Awoken looks down at the human Hunter "Nothing unusual, Drakcor being uptight as normal, you'd think his wires was crossed by the Speaker himself. Dose two over there be making fools of themselves." Iarnith nodded in understanding. This was the norm for a Black Tooth Grin Clan meeting.

With a scowl Drakcor looks towards Iarnith "Now that Iarnith has decided to grace us with her presence, we can begin." Drakcor shuffles through several parchments laid out on the table in front of him. He apparently finds the one he is looking for as he unrolls it. Twirling the parchment around so the rest of the Clan can see. "Reports are still coming in. This is just a rough outline...but...well...just look. The city has been successfully overun by the Red Legion. At Nessus, Vex make their home there." Drakcor moves his hand to another part of the map. "And here we have Cabal. They have been bolstering their ranks. To make matters worse the Red Legion are homing in our location, we still have refugees passing through." Drakcor looks up from the parchment into the eyes of those looking at the map. "This is obviously a concern, and I want each of you to take note of these locations."

Drakcor winds the map parchment back up, and tucks it into a scoll. He begins digging through the other Parchments at the table. "The Vanguard has use of the Grin. But our focus is NOT here." Finding the scroll he was looking for, he quickly unwraps it and spreads it out on the table in front of him. "Here. This is where they need us. European Dead Zone is our last stand on Earth and eventually we shall move out and take back the city."

As the assembled group pours over the maps, the war ravaged one-eyed human known as Anethir leans back in his chair. "So what you want us to do? Just pack up and move to this area? Ya really be expecting us to be defending there against all their forces? The Cabal are over running the place! Look at it! Ya think these" Anethir moves his arm to encompass the group sitting in the room. "are enough to fend off the Red Legion?"

Drakcor stares at the human for a several seconds. He knows full well that the Grin in its current condition is close to a death sentence. Drakcor speaks "This one (refering to himself) has been around longer than most. I am not one that is foolhardy enough to run into the warm embrace of death herself. Yet this is what the Vanguard needs. This is what our leaders demands. We ARE the last line of defense of this war. Like it or not. We move to European Dead Zone." Drakcor looks directly at Anethir. "Immediately." Drakcor turns his gaze to yet another human inside the room. "Sealendria, take these fliers. You have six weeks before you must report to European Dead Zone. Hang these fliers in every city. The Grin needs more loyal members" Sealendria opens up one of the fliers to read the info contained within.

( Black Tooth Grin is an USA/ English.PC,Clan It's an open invite, It's a home where you can kick back doing whatever you like and enjoy the company of each other reguardless it be, pvp or pve, casual or hardcore, all is welcome.)

Sealendria nods after reading the scroll. Drakcor looks over every member of the Clan currently in the room. "We have our orders. For the Grin!!"

The room responds fiercely.

"FOR THE GRIN."

C

Cee Watkins

"Tha Atoms Family"
a team of murdering streamers...Hardcore/Casual Pvp,Raid,Farming,and group montages-English...all time zones welcome...raid and competitive team pvp times will be discussed in our forum once D2 launch

J

James Silkstone

"The Jamyl Syndicate" [JAML]

A group of like minded mature people just want to explore Destiny in it's whole from Raiding to Competitive PvP. Semi-Casual gamers

EU TZ / English

T

Tony Kirk

Mostly for PvE but we will be doing PVP as well anyone is welcome cant wait to start raiding and grinding!

C

Cee Watkins

WE LOOKING FOR MURDERERS AND ROLE PLAYERS

Share Clan

J

Jesús Enrique Morales

Clan D2 para latinoamérica PC- Novatos bienvenidos!

R

Richard Maynard Howell II

M

Martin Thorstensen

Name: Mortal Forest
Region: EU
Age restriction: 18+
Language: English
Game focus: PvX
Playstyle: Laid back/Semi-casual
URL:

D

Dexter Spenik

D

Darren Body

Are there any UK based clans here? Or mainly UK clans? I don't have the time to stay awake and complete raids with people in the US anymore :(

R

Ryan Wisecup

E

Ender Parashumti

+Lotka Volterra
+Compeditive PvP / some PvE
+Hardcore - Mate and I looking to start and find a competitive team for Trials and Crucible games.
Australian/open to regions. English only.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom