Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Only this milestone left(other than raid) but I don't have Lens yet and I am afraid to...

S

Shalley Harsh

Only this milestone left(other than raid) but I don't have Lens yet and I am afraid to go in

J

Jared Duran

You won't find any glory today

A

Abner De Castro Bundalian

You can still do it even if you lose lol

P

Perry Armstrong

only takes 5 to 6 games to get it done. 3 to 4 if you kick ass

B

Brody Strock

Smart man

S

Sandy Arief

I could kill the lens user with my better devil

M

Matt Ardle

len users suck but best bet it just get a gun your comfy with and if you come across a lense user try to avoid there line of sight till they have to reload then unload on them, they get really cocky and will chase you too so if you know how to get away you can lead them to your team, but of course if you fuck all this up and they hit you once your dead =/

C

Charly Sanchez

Lol its a whole new world out in the crucible

B

Braedon Ehrenberg

Lol don't be afraid of the lens. Every game I got into last night 1 A.M central had a Lens user that sucked ass. Didn't stand a chance with Sunshot burst.

B

Braedon Ehrenberg

In other words, don't be a pussy, go in there and be part of the crowd that specifically hunts down Lens users.

R

Ryan Chong

Bro, you can lose to get progress in this milestone

A

Anthony Walsh

Go in and spend your time wisely reporting people for using the exploit. Almost all of the people using it actually have no skill and are easy to kill anyway.

C

Cory Turczynski

I've been having good results with dragon Shadow Hunter chest passive with Antiope. It shreds.

S

Sean Fitzgerald

We beat a team that had 2 lenses. We had zero

R

Rick Klar

I got it with 4 games cause i kicked those lens abusers asses

D

Danny Vaughan

I don't PvP wish I could just delete the challenge/milestones for them lol

D

Danny Loyd

Why don't people PvP in D2? Just wondering, it's like fighting challenging bots. They never ever talk to you.

D

Danny Vaughan

Me personally, never really got into PVP in most games. Personal preference for me.

J

Justin Hawn

I did this two days ago and dominated without the lens

D

Damon Wolf

Does it function like Cold Heart? If so doesn't long range diminish damage?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom