Contact advertising [email protected]

Nerf Moira now!! she right clicked on me while i was playing genji and she did 3...

• Thread starter Barbara Jensen Blau
  • Start date
B

Barbara Jensen Blau

Nerf Moira now!! she right clicked on me while i was playing genji and she did 3 damage but healers aren't supposed to do damage and gneji is supposed to kill all healer but i ran up to her and did my secret technique of holding right click but she teleported HEALERSSS ARTENT SUPPOSDED TO TELEPORT AND I MISSED AND GeNji NEVER MISSES so i started reflecting because it makes me INVINCIBLE but IT DIDN'T AND I DIED SO I REPORTED THEM 1'000 TIMES FOR HACKING and then i used my ultimate BUT THEN THEY HEALED an ANA WHICH SLEPT ME AND THEN SHE STARTED TBAGGING ME bliZZard THIS IS UNNACPTABLENERFNOWw!!!111!

R

Reo Roberts

2real

J

Joseph Jackson

git gud noob

T

Toni Conge

Move Moria to offense. Solider has a heal and damage so him and Moira are the same character.

M

Max Lanthier

You win sunday morning

C

Chylan Shilo Mackenzie

i really feel like i played with a genji actually like this on my brand new smurf the other day

N

Nick Laus

Her damage isn't even that much compared to zen and Ana lol

M

Marwan A. Shorman

Nothing is more satisfying than seeing genji trying to deflect moira rays and orbs

K

Kim de Wit

Alexander Luplau Cendur Oyib lololol

J

James Jones

mood

T

Theo De Potter

True i hate moira's to but symmetra's piece's of chit why is she even a healer

K

Kitty Love

Ahem. My highest elims on comp is 76 with Moira. She can easily be killed but I destroy genjis. So stop complaining and get good. She is one of the most balanced characters in the game. They need to take mercy out because too many people rely on her res and they don’t even protect her. Moira only have 200 health and I balance out her healing and damage. Most people don’t. So stop complaining about Moira because there are so many people that do t understand how her healing works and they think she auto aims.

G

Gareth Edwards

Weak bait

I

Ikce Toutcourt

hahaha, I remember the 1st week she was released.

I remember how gengu main tried to dive me like I was a silver ana/mercy.

I'am at 100 hours on her now and I can't count how many time I got insulted in chat

J

Juli Perret

How are some people taking this seriously LOL HOLY SHIT

A

Adrienn Szilágyi

Dominik Deme

G

Gunny Chan

git gud

O

Olivia Clare

Drew Mcnamee lmao!!! every Genji main