Contact advertising [email protected]

People wants to nerf Moira because they don't know how to deal with her... And because...

S

Sami Arrom

People wants to nerf Moira because they don't know how to deal with her... And because they suck. Change my mind.

D

David Martinov

Moira is the shit .The best hero

R

Raime Newman

I recently got good at her and my god I haven't had such a solid win rate ever. Shes incredibly strong but also very easy to counter, its just no one knows how to because she moves so quickly and is a constant source of guaranteed damage, they freak out.

The amount of genji's i've killed because they think spamming jump and reflecting will stop me

D

Dinis Pedroso

P

Pierrick Charlebois

That's the same reason as to why they nerfed mercy. So why is it bad?

I

Isabel Hernandez Milla

She can be easilly countered, just people dont know how to deal with her sometimes, so yeah, i agree, shes still a squishy champ as a support character

K

Kasia Gurtowska

Actually moira is okay, easy to kill, just don't fight her 1v1
But it's true she's really good hero, i've got 64% winratio, my best :v

M

Mika Alexis

But I agree

G

Gabe Griffin

The only ways you can die to Moira is ignoring her in brawls, over extending as flankers, or not staying close to your support.

M

Mark Aguero

Any character can be countered but this is a team based game so numerous factors are in play. It's the fact only defense matrix and deflect work on her orb. Her orb does 50 dmg per sec just like her beam so together in 2 sec you can delete any 200hp hero. And the orb kills some people unintentionally because it's physics is wonky. primary fire has Long reach that require nothing too mechanically demanding in the skill department that can contest pharah. Does she need a nerf being the second or most picked hero depending on your rank? She's a low risk high reward for a hero that isn't mechanically demanding and she has a built in mechanic that can potentially let her go unpunished. It's really not difficult to realize this. She was intentionally made to be really good border line broken. Yes, intentionally.

A

Ammar H. Alsaady

N

Nic Rauch

Nah. Her range needs a nerf. Shouldn’t be able to hit a pharah at her max height.

M

Mark Aguero

"In case you're wondering how to spell Moira, it's spelled O-P-A-F" - Jeff Kaplan

G

Gabriel Solomon

She is a low skilled character change my mind

G

Gabriel Groth

How about people want her nerfed because her range is ridiculous and can literally kill you from 100 feet away and her orb ball takes way too much damage

A

Ammar H. Alsaady

her balls are too strong for a woman

C

Chris Williams

Only hero I have trouble dealing with is sombra because I’m usually playing support or tank lol I’ll bitch about her being op but I’m just mad idk how to fight her

A

Alexandra Rossler

If used correctly of course she is going to be annoying and hard to counter. But even as a Moira main if you pay attention it's easy to best her, she hardly needs any Nerf.

K

Kayt Linkey

Shes perfectly balanced and only genji mains actually think she needs nerfed

K

Kevin Monterroso

STAP NERFIG SUPPORTS

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom