Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Me and a group of of friends are complaining to wildcard asking them to reconsider...

• Thread starter Bryant Lawrence
  • Start date
J

Jason Hastey

It's not going to happen, just grind or don't play it's that eaay

N

Natasha Mason

I'm up for this sounds fair and it is the least we all deserve

R

Robert Lafferty

Lol this guy said pve lmfao

T

Tim Jacob

You guys paid and played an early access game be happy your pve character still exists.

E

Edward Newgate

I already reached lvl 89 in official pvp in 6 days so just keep grinding.

R

Richard Williamson

How have you been playing for so long and yet don't understand? Wildcard don't care about the players, just the money. You've already bought the game so there is nothing else they can get from you hence they will ignore the problem

D

Dave Schaafsma

Oh my god !!, they did this because of the cheating and instead of wiping every server be glad they diddn't, trying to beg with 1000 tickets is just pathetic and you're a fucking loser if you do. Play as intended or gtfo with your crying ass.

All the reactions about wildcard only caring about money is as pathetic. It's their game they sold early acces for 20$, which is a fucking barging. Their game the decide how it runs, you don't have to buy a seasin pass. Ya'll scum

B

Bryant Lawrence

I’m turning off notifications for the comments on this due to the overwhelming number of people that are just flipping out on me for having a damn opinion that’s different than everyone else.

Thanks a lot for being such a friendly community... “CRYBABY” “MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT PLAY THE GAME AT ALL”
Really guys? Really? How it that even slightly helpful?...

D

Dave Schaafsma

You're crying, learn to play the game.

D

Don Lighthall III

If you're concerned about your level so badly stay on legacy...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom