Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Me and a group of of friends are complaining to wildcard asking them to reconsider...

• Thread starter Bryant Lawrence
  • Start date
R

Rob Stephens

Fucking crybaby......

D

Dee Loco

Bro with all due respect stop trying to harass wildcard and just start over from lvl 1 like everyone else get a headstart now before everyone is lvl 100 and your lvl 1 or in pve all your good base locations are taken. Making tickets aint gonna do anything.

B

Brendan Mittenz

Stop being a wus mate

K

Kyle Elrod

My opinion in transferring to another server is this you can only take your self to the server but naked no gear no dinos nothing and go from there
Cross server wars shouldn't be a thing
And now some may be like that's why there is cross server transfers but don't think it is
Now some may try the well you not supposed to raid in your own server but then how did you make it bet yo my had to raid people to get bigger and keep others down
That's be name of the game get big and try to remain big
But then the servers wiping out the entire server forcing people tonleave the server do only 1 or 2 tribes remain thoes servers if i was wild card would be shut down to to inactivity

T

Tyler Hartless

That would be unfair for the new people people high rank would raid people that's new for no reason

D

Dean Lloyd

You see it's very simple tbh either play the game from the start just like everyone else or piss off and play Minecraft

J

Jamie Urwin

Everyone has to start from level one stop being a littl fuck bitch and get on with it! Any new players would be wiped since all us legacy players would rock up with c4 rpg full auto turret bases plat saddles and so on, think about it instead of crying on like a bitch

O

Oscar Hester

Yeah true

K

Karen Gardner

Bryant are you on 560?

B

Blake Dupuis

You got knowledge on game for being in beta, allowing us to keep op characters would make the game no fun for new players, I mean it is already no fun for us XD

M

Mike Thornton

Got a link ???

L

Lee Cousins

Sooo all these new players joining the game not only have to learn the game but have to put up with lvl 90+ players? Lol stay on legacy

R

R Andres Rc

Wont be fair

A

Adrian Haynes

So do you have to start over or will they allow transfers soon

A

Ade Brown

I am new to the game (I got it a week before official release) and for me, in the legacy servers, it was an absolute nightmare (I play Official PVP) .. because everyone was already way ahead of me in terms of equipment, knowledge, level and bases... if they wouldn't have wiped the servers, noobs like me would've brought the game and got fed up after a few hours... so far since official release, because every ones started fresh, I've managed to build a base, tame some dinos, learn some game knowledge, make allies and not be griefed by lvl 100's every 10 minutes. The game is very complex, I work full time so only get to play a few hours in the evening and at weekends, and theirs still a shit ton of stuff I do not know/understand, so people who've played the game from the beginning, even though the servers have been wiped, they still have a massive advantage over us nubs ! You asking to also be able to keep your high level characters is quite frankly just a load of old bollocks!

J

Jessica Quiñones Nuñez

It doesn't even take that long to reach level 90 if you know what you're doing. Starting over isn't so bad, plus it beats people bitching about our levels and tames.

L

Lee Cousins

Gives noobs a chance to level up beside us so called higher folk. Gives them a chance to learn quicker. Because we played longer does not mean we have any more right then any other poor fucker that payed for this unexpected addiction

J

Jessica Quiñones Nuñez

Also, go hunt alphas.

T

Tarrean Grandison

Mf said pve. Boy stop. Get gud.

Z

Zack Cox

So what you're saying is, screw the people who already made the jump and are higher level than you because you're too lazy to go through the levels again?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom