Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Me and a group of of friends are complaining to wildcard asking them to reconsider...

• Thread starter Bryant Lawrence
  • Start date
T

Tarrean Grandison

I'm already lvl 50. Stop complaining. If you don't like it. Play single player. Js.

J

Jonathan Baron

Just go grind. It doesn't take long to get your level up.

I

Ish Costello

Bro it's been 3-5 days I'm level 70... my player on legacy is 90 20 more levels isn't bad we haven't even had a XP multiplier weekend yet, go island and get dossier notes when u get more established go to scortched farm pearls and notes just bring a PTRA

J

Justin Mudford

It's so fast to level up you could have simply releveled a character instead of complaining , they aren't going to let you bring in your max level character , if you need your level because experience isn't enough of an advantage over people who have never played the game then maybe this game is too complicated for you

C

Cato Albertsen

Ive not been doing the island shit only rag and only been playing 3 days. (Not in hours lol) and im 63. It aint hard to lv. Stop crying. Go to player ded if you want it ezmode

S

Scott Burgess

FFS you can reach LVL 100 in a day, dossiers, alphas, cloths hats, building rafts, plus extra XP being in a tribe.. there is no need to transfer lol

D

David Pearson

Everyone had to start again including mega tribes. Go with the times or wait till your servers been wiped.

D

Dee Loco

Solo player on official already level 60 and little to no explorer notes found when i do a note run ill be 70s easy

K

Kevin Wilkinson

This is why you have beta server's. Start from fresh like every one else and dont be a wimp. Its a survival game after all.

A

Aidan Williams

pve wtf is that

A

Andrew Roy-Fietz

I played for about a day and hit level 40 on official pvp it's not hard

A

Adam Powell

Well this post went down like a lead balloon...good work. just start again and stop being a class A pussay.

M

Mark Washburn

It's fun starting over! Its like a kill fest in pvp when the new servers came out! Farming and grind you'll be back to level in no time at all!

J

Jordyn Hinkle

You guys realize he said pve right? Being allowed to keep your character for new servers doesn't hurt the new ppl in the slightest cuz it's pve. If you share a link I'll do it. I get why they make ppl start over on new servers for pvp but doesn't make a lot of sense for pve.

D

Dennis Tillman

Never going to happen wild card don't care about legacy servers. ..

M

Martin Kleijn

2 days got me back to lvl 70 .. whats the issue?

C

Cameron Noremac

I got to 55 on day one and I didn't even play that much, took a break and logged on yesterday to get to 65 while still slacking. Leveling is the easy part

R

Roger Stark

How much you gotta suck to not be able to level your character in a couple days.

R

Roger Stark

WAIT. PVE?! Please tell me this is a troll post.

Y

Yuri Alvarado

Or how bout you just take the time to level up you scrub. Been playing official for about 4 days and I'm level 68 wasn't that hard

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom