Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Me and a group of of friends are complaining to wildcard asking them to reconsider...

• Thread starter Bryant Lawrence
  • Start date
B

Bryant Lawrence

Me and a group of of friends are complaining to wildcard asking them to reconsider allowing players to be downloaded to the new official servers.

If we get several thousand people opening tickets, maybe they’ll listen to us.

I’m not talking items, or dinosaurs, I just want my rank on pve. It’s the least they could give us for being part of the beta.

R

Robert Fletcher

Would never pass

C

Christopher Garcia

Ehh, I made a new person and between building and fighting other people and their tames im already lvl 53 and Im working too. Just everybody keep busy and youll gain lvls fast enough.

J

Jakob Hayes

Just do the dossier run on island you can get level 60 in like 3 hours. Also having a level 100 character is a huge advantage this early on.

C

Cathy Ann Elford Ezekiel

And in what other beta do you get to keep your character come full release?

R

Robert Fletcher

Would give you an incredibly unfair advantage over new players (as if your experience wasn't enough)

C

Cyp Jor Req

Nah your smoking crack

J

Julian Wolf

Lol! Level up like the rest of us. It's not even hard.

D

Daniel Loveridge

Already level 84 so get too work

J

Julian Wolf

^^^ less crying more grinding

A

April McGuire

Wild card does not care we have been saying this for months they already have our money

D

Don Lighthall III

Youre kidding, right?

T

Terrell MacDuffee

Seriously just build thatch and cloth shit till you can build boats, build boats til you can make a good stone base craft spark powder and gp by this time your Lvl 40 build a Fab start bullets literally 6-12 hours of gameplay on official you can be Lvl 40-70

M

Michael Aaron Wells

For being in beta ... you get the vast knowledge of how the game operates and can level/build wayyyyyyyy faster and smarter than noobs

M

Michael Lowry

It is called a beta for a reason I don't know any better where you're allowed to keep everything everything when the release comes out

M

Michael Lowry

Your complain about something stupid as this but none of the PC servers have metal Parts no metal walls no metal ceilings no metal foundations none of it they have a lot bigger problems to fix then your cry-baby ass complaints

T

Terrell MacDuffee

Correct it's an amazing game. The people who get butt hurt are those who let their life get consumed by it. It is a Fucking video game!!!!

D

David W Abbott

How about more than 4 servers for legacy Ragnarok. Wtf is up with that. I'm just about done with this game. And it would seem that they released this game about 8 months early.

D

Daniel Loveridge

Who even plays legacy anymore?

M

Mark Adam Ruby

Literally already lvl 99

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom