Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a 15x PvP server with no ORP on the map RAGNAROK I dislike instant taming...

M

Mikael Bulio Hulio

Looking for a 15x PvP server with no ORP on the map RAGNAROK I dislike instant taming and TEK so be provocative, please.

D

David Mawson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Darren Stokes Watt

A

Amanda Germain

D

Deazon Lovelle Bohannon

Server name-Arks too hard
Nitrado rag cluster
10x gathering
Player stats are pretty normal aside of weight(50 per point)
Boosted taming
Boosted breeding/raising
Slightly boosted drops
PvP 24/7
No ORP
No admins
Admin logging is always on
But it is encouraged not to foundation wipe and killing passives if you can avoid it(just so we can generate the least amount of salt)
Average of 5-15 people on a day and everyone is very experienced.

For more questions GT is: Synadox

M

Mikael Bulio Hulio

I'm coming dude

B

Blake Perez

Would you trade lower gathering for stability and longterm?

Players have got to start expecting more out of a cluster before joining. I keep seeing the daily posts about clusters suddenly shutting down without warning, admin abuse, pay to win, and dead empty servers. All those things can be figured out ahead of time before joining. Ask questions, get proof, think things over before joining. Quit joining servers based on super cool pictures or intro videos.

A peak population of 29* players just isn't enough. Our community wants more ark nerds who enjoy pvp and slight boosts. Come check us out.

I had the option to play ark or make super fancy advert pics and videos to advertise with. I chose play ark lol.

Search "thirst" in unofficial pc sessions. Pvp cluster with rag, island, and aberration. Weekend structure damage. No orp. Xp x4, gath/pickup of x7.5, taming x6, inc x25, mature x8, tribe limit 10, tame limit 350, turret limit 400, max player lvl 150. Unlimited mindwipes enabled. Boosted weight and stam.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom