Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I've used both discord and the in-game chat (and skype, and just calling mates on the...

M

Michael Linton

I've used both discord and the in-game chat (and skype, and just calling mates on the phone...), and I'm curious as to why there seem to be a lot of people using discord.

What makes it the best Destiny 2 chat option?

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

a good game option overall, its a web based services (at least it can be) and works on mobile with something as simple as a phone head set.

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

and its free.

A

Alex Elward

?? you're asking why you can connect with 10,000 people on discord, or 15 people that are in your instance on Destiny 2. what is this?

M

Michael Linton

I can understand using discord for organising clan stuff when you're not playing, but what makes discord better for fireteam chat?

J

John Hwe

The audio quality is better and more options

D

Daytona Oglesby

Not only for clan stuff, but there are discord people have made similar to lfg so ht they can find others to play with too

J

Jason A Webb

I haven’t used discord for chat before but can you use it from the app on your phone?

C

Chris Hunt

Blizzard chat works great but most use discord.

R

Roberto Naldi

Discord is a free and pretty useful tool to chat in games, on D2 I use the Blizzard chat mostly, it requires to have all the ppl you want to talk to in the friend list tho.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom