Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm sorry guys I've been playing overwatch for two years and never used my mic because...

M

Mario Flores

I'm sorry guys I've been playing overwatch for two years and never used my mic because social anxiety, but I play sea of thieves for two minutes and I started talking to everyone like they were strangers with candy... hopefully it carries over to overwatch

M

Mike Wang

Vocal communication online is something you warm up to, once you can do it in one game effortlessly, you can do it in any game.

K

Kylie Morgan Lee

Start by just listening and typing in response. I do that a lot because I get shit for being a woman. =\

V

Vynyl Shiro

Just tilt. You'll start talking real quick.

S

Stephanie Cote

I still barely talk in game because of that reason :c

A

Ares Tony Fiumicelli

If you have a condition like this it's ok, but try to at least listen to what your team tries to tell you. You don't have to talk yourself, just type in the teamchat that you're listening but can't talk for whatever reason; this way, talkers like me will know that they're not wasting their breath. Just remember not to type during teamfights or in situations where it might get you or your teammates killed. If you can find the strength to get over it, though, all the better! It can also be somewhat therapeutic, provided you don't get the abusive people. But I have found very few abusive people during the time it took me to get to level 300 (I can't be bothered booting up the game to tell you how many hours I have exactly)

E

Evan Buell

You just have to remember that if someone gets mad at you it's irrelevant because they can't do anything to you, or you can just mute them. You only need to talk to make callouts or tell your team where to go, and after that match you will likely never see any of them again.

E

Elijah Britton

You'll get locked in the brig if you don't have a mic.

D

Dyllan Poe

I feel you, you'll get the hang of it!

M

Max Lanthier

Dis salvadora tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom