Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm sooooooooo on the fence with Mario vs. Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Guys & girls I'm...

E

Eric Brady

Don't get it. It's glorified shovelware.save your no eu for metroid, Mario, skyrim, xenoblade ect

J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

Get it. If you like strategy rpgs then give it a try. The world is very detailed. Music score is amazing. Each character plays a bit differently so mixing and matching a squad of three is fun. There is enough content in it but not to the point where it gets overwhelming. Combat is simple but engaging. The difficulty goes up a but fast lol It can get repetitive but if you are a fan of xcom and strategy rpgs as I mentioned then you'll be fine.

B

Brian Jolley

Also Go Falcons! #RiseUp lol

D

Derek Beattie

It is so damn good

A

Adrian Fernando

It's actually a ton of fun and I don't like strategy games

Pros:
-Extremely deep battle system
-Varied gameplay and level designs
-Grant Kirkhope's music is fantastic
-The visuals are gorgeous
-Lots of exploration and puzzles
-Local Multiplayer

Cons:
-No Online Multiplayer
-Camera can be finnicky
-Movement can be imprecise
-No confirmation prompts

Definitely a fantastic exclusive and placeholder in between Mario Odyssey

J

Joseph Loveland

Of course. Did you see my post?

E

Eric Brady

This game makes aliens colonial marines look like a masterpeice

M

Malcolm Nex Messado

Super great game!!!!! Only complaint is the over world is a tad dry. Other then that it's great and doesn't feel out of place at all

M

Michael Tufano

Love the game. Can't stop playing it.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I was on the fence and glad I got it if that helps

G

George Murphy

Get it if you like turn base strategy games

N

Neil Galang

If you love xcom or disgaea... then yea

B

Bryanna Frederick

Get it. I agree with pretty much most of the comments on here, so there is no need to repeat them. Definitely more engaging than I expected. I just spent an entire day basically telling my kids to keep themselves alive so I could play this. Lol.

J

Je'Tai Lawson

I just picked it up today. Been playing for the past 2 hours I don't regret the purchase at all!

I

Isabelle Cooper

It's awesome I sat in bed playing for 4 hours the other night I love it

J

Julia Boon

It rocks. Its a great game!

H

Henri Loitiere

You really should.

S

Shawn E. Lockaton

Honestly? It's an awesome game. As far as strategy/turn-based titles go, it's on point. Plus it's a nice addition to add to your Mario collection.

M

Marili Perez Martinez

It's fun, but I just love strategy games. Still my 8 year old sister seems to hate strategy games, but she just loves mario+Rabbids, she says it's because Mario is her thing. She is hogging it from me lol

S

Steven Palmer

Welllllll im going to say this YOU really must be into tactical games i am not so thats the downfall of it but its beautiful and fun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom