Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm on console and have been thinking about getting a gaming laptop, any suggestions?

E

Exion Lomardeus

MSI gl62 is a decent gaming laptop with great specs for its price range.

P

Parker Atkins

Look into sales maybe find a micro center near you check
Their website they have awesome prices affordable options are out there for sure

R

Robert Doney

Honestly, how do you feel about building your own pc? It's relatively easy and would be cheap. 500 bucks for something killer.

M

Martin Vítek

.get a keaboard and mouse to your console.

C

Connor L. Lewis

If you make posts like these expect people to blab off about how laptops are not for gaming, just mention your costs and you'll get some people who will tell you what would be good

S

Shodian Ninetyfive

a gaming laptop is far more expensive than a self built pc

J

Jason Stanton

I game on a 300 dollar laptop. Is it the best? No way, and I plan to upgrade when possible, but for now, it works. I'm not gaming at 4K ultra, but I'm gaming. You won't be able to run everything without the right parts, but you'll be able to get a taste of what the platform is like

J

Jorge En

Best cheap laptop on the market is the acer helios . Its almost or exaclty a 1000 to 1100 dolllars and has a 1060 card. You have to buy a hdd tho cause it only cones with an ssd. I owna asus rog gtsomething i dont remember. It cost about 1200 i use it for my 3d animation work and i can also play anything on high to ultra settings.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom