Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm on console and have been thinking about getting a gaming laptop, any suggestions?

E

Emi Mae

I'm on console and have been thinking about getting a gaming laptop, any suggestions?

C

Craig D'Costa

Go with alien ware cause it's over hyped and made by dell

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

Dont.

Waste of money

I have regrets

S

Shane Quinn

Are you building or buying?

D

Diego Peña

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It's the one I have, it doesn't have that much space though but when I got it, it came with a vr headset

M

Mark Smith

Save up and build your own computer, it'll be worth it in the end

I

Iris McGowen

You can get pre owned custom ones for really good prices on ebay!

My frieneds have gameing laptops, unless you really need the portability, buy a pre owned custom one on ebay, mines amazing!

A

Alonso Ontiveros

This is the one I own and it's pretty great. The speakers it comes with are pretty bad, but since I play with headphones it's not a deal breaker. It's super light too, so traveling with it is always super easy.

Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK 15.6 Inch FHD Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD) NVIDIA Gaming GeForce GTX 960M
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Z

Zach Johnson

Owned an msi for 4 years, have built PC's. Buy a desktop for the long run. Once nearly any component of a laptop dies, it's game over. My game constantly lags on my laptop because the GPU is dying, and there's not much I can do about it.

K

Keegan Kelly

If you want a gaming laptop that can play decent you’re looking to spend $900+

M

Micheal Brown

Then don't get one lol

J

Josiah Dallago

dont get a gaming laptop

J

John Huk

Laptops
Are not
For gaming

J

Josh Parmentier

Get a desktop.

D

David Christopher Castillo

What's your budget?

H

Henrik Larsen

J

Jade Smith

You don't. You get a desktop tower with a good ole' monitor. You won't find a good laptop within a reason price with nearly what you would need for OverWatch. I guess if you were dead set for a laptop I guess you could find a reasonable one and upgrade the CPU, graphics card, and wiggle in a better hard drive (preferably a SSD) finding a laptop with good enough specs will be quite difficult without upgrading or building yourself

J

Jacqui Lamont

if you're looking for a good one, found some Alienware Dual-Core i&=7 processor gaming laptops while I was out shopping for a new Headset. They're like $5k :/

S

Stephanie Rosado

My gaming laptop was only $600 and it works great. Don't listen to this overpriced stuff

R

Robert Doney

Get and I5 with with a 1050gpu or higher. Should be more than enough to play the game. It won't be 4K. But it will play. I can play on a basic I5 with a integrated gpu. So you'll be fine. 700 bucks tops.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom