Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm a console player but I've gotten a pc and just booted up OW but I haven't played,...

D

David Sullivan

I'm a console player but I've gotten a pc and just booted up OW but I haven't played, any tips or what should I do. I'm diamond on console so probably gonna be like silver on PC but it's all g lol

L

Laura Arthur Cassandra Vesselgaard

Stop using this emote

R

Ryan Whitted

You'll more than likely be around the same rank on pc. All the tiers play the same across all platforms

M

Mina Renee

idk i’m plat on console and diamond on pc so unless you get absolute trash placements you should place the same

C

Callum Howard

Don’t play comp at lvl25 or find a group on discord that are plat and play with them it’s better for placements you’ll rank higher as it bases off qp (as you probably already know) glhf

Side note: don’t be toxic

Side note add me NickiMinaj#11521

A

Alex Smith

Training, like, training room, practice flickshots and tracking. Get your muscle/subconscious get used to mouse and keyboard.

J

Jo Peace

I'm master's on console and just got OW for pc. Played 5 matches and won everyone with gold medals as a dps.

You're gonna do just fine bud. It's the same, if not easier lol.

R

Rohan Thorat

We literaly have this post every day why every one switching to pc lol

D

David Sullivan

This shit is way fucking easier than I thought lol I'm fucking wrecking. I'm lvl 7 and it's matching me with lvl 400's and I'm still fucking them up

S

Saad Ibrahim

Play comp at level 65+ don't play as soon as you hit lvl 25 you are gonna place bronze and take you 3 seasons to get out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom