Contact advertising [email protected]

Im on budget looking fot GTX1050TI which brand shud i get ?

R

Rishabh Rathore

Gigabyte

A

Andy Schille

PNY, Zotac, and EVGA all have a well priced line of 1050ti cards. Asus usually costs a bit more for their features and branding. I think MSI looks ugly, and I have neutral feelings about Gigabyte.

The reason Zotac stands out as a manufacturer is because until recently they focused solely on their GPU lines instead of trying to manufacture a wide variety of PC parts. This enabled them to realize more potential in their products. When a company is a niche company they tend to either do what they do well or crash and burn. Zotac does what they do well.

PNY has a special spot in my heart because they have always had the cheapest stuff and it has never broken on me.(yet, knock on wood)

EVGA is one of the top dogs and are here to stay. They put a lot into their products and it shows. I'm currently running an EVGA GTX 1060 6GB and not only is it silent under load, but it has never failed to run anything I have thrown at it.(including dual monitors and Tripple-A titles at 2560x1080 resolution)

C

Christopher Bonner

EVGA

R

Robin Wright

My gigabyte 1050 ti oc dual fan boosts to 2ghz without an overclock. Idk how similar other models are, but I'm happy with my choice.

A

Alex Hyde

I had a evga and had it overclocked pretty nicely. I could give you numbers if you'd like. It's a great card if you're looking for simple. On a smaller monitor it runs great. Evga in my opinion makes the best looking and quality fans for gpu's

A

Alex Hyde

Again every card differs on it's overclocked ability even if it's the same card.

S

Shaheed Nazrul

I am selling a one week used evga 1050ti

A

Anthony Nguyen

Using a pny oc one works good

M

Marc Simmler

What's your budget

S

Shibly Sadik

Sth around $150

R

Riley Branson

Same brand as mobo

M

Mehedi Hasan Ujon DKz

vaia gtx 1050 sob company এর কার্ড থেকে gigabyte কার্ড কম গরম হয়। আর সব দিক দিয়ে gigabyte নেওয়া যায়।

K

Keifer Shockey

Dont get the 1050 it is shit.

Z

Zach Lancaster

Maybe for you, but this is what he wants. Why do people post just to drop hate?

V

Vergil Charismatic Ibrahim

Nothing but msi

T

Taiyon Demyers

You'd be better off getting a GTX 970. You can get one for the same price but the 970 performs much better.

R

Russel Renz Evangelista Nerosa

Galax?

V

Vlad Laiu

gtx 1080, don't settle for less.

C

Christopher Briggs

EVGA superclocked

P

Pro Omelette

ZOTAC