Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Looking for insight on gaming chairs. Budget isn't to big but I can't bring myself to...

• Thread starter Christopher Ramirez
  • Start date
C

Christopher Ramirez

Looking for insight on gaming chairs. Budget isn't to big but I can't bring myself to spending 400 on just a chair to use for school and gaming. Though I think I'll end up doing this. This far I've just gotten you get what you pay for
I was looking at the Respawn chair through Costco because the warranty is amazing but I've heard horrible reviews on sitting for long periods of times. So now I'm here. Let me know what chair you use and if you'd recommend it.
Thanks guys
TL;DR what chair are you using

E

Eddie A. Linares

DXRacers are really solid, I've had mine for a year and it still keeps up and very solid

D

Dylan Cook

I have a homall racing chair from amazon that was like right at $100. It's not perfect and I wish the arm rests were adjustable, but it works and it about the same price as a standard office chair

B

Billy Harris

Youe gunna sit at this chair for probably like 20hrs a week spend coin

L

Luke Mathias

I got the DXRacer Shield edition, comfy af, they're durable, plus RGB lights on it

J

Jordan Allison

Arozzi Torretta. Loved being able to sit comfortably for multiple hours on end.

N

Nick de Bruyker

I bought a DXracer and very very happy with it, wasnt expensive at all yet sturdy and you can sit in it for many hours without problems. Easy to assemble aswell.

S

Salvador Alcaraz Angel

I bought staples brand of gaming chairs I was skeptical at first it was 100$ on sale, had it for 2 months so far it was a damn good buy.

A

Anthony Marino

If you’re not buying the $399 pewdiepie chair are you even buying a chair?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom