Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I'm beginning to see a trend where people say Destiny 1 was better. I'm a PC player...

D

Diego Roa

I'd say this game in its current state has more and better content than the entirety of year one destiny (incl the first two expansions), I do miss a couple of things from back then though like being able to pick a strike directly and the difficulty for missions, also the exotics feel much less special here, they drop a bit too often

M

Martin Guest

All the good things people cream over about D1 were added post launch

D

Dylan Lok'tar

it wasnt, the only thing that was better was that snipers, fusion rifles, and shotguns were secondary weapons

S

Simon Knight Solaire Hardy

I can assure you Destiny one was not better if were comparing base games what made destiny one good was the dlcs

B

Beppo Krause

People are comparing year 3 Destiny 1 to launch Destiny 2, that's why. Granted, they should've somehow included Destiny 1 content from the getgo

D

Darin Ferraro

I love both.. I like the changes they did in D2 to get rid of the massive material grind from D1. I enjoyed all the glitches in D1, pushing atheon, glitching through walls with sparrows, loot cave, raid jumps! Lots of fun memories with friends. But D2 on PC.. it’s like taking all that goodness and giving me a mouse and a scout rifle

F

Fang Vang

Destiny 1 weapons had random weapon rolls. Much better. End of discussion.

S

Shawn Dedman

And they made you buy D1 TWICE witch here they give you two dlc’s for half that yeah not as much stuff but game is still fresh

J

John Connor

More of a grind, less of that god awful “humor.”

B

Brighton Stoll

Much more content guns armor different rolls and customization way more fun exotics less of a grind raids were better required more teamwork. Comp pvp became too competitive and casual pvp was awesome much more pve content they had a mode that had levels of waves of enemies and stuff. I do like the flashpoint milestones in d2 though cuz it allows people a way to level without lfg

M

Matthew Murtagh

Biggest thing is having sell things 1 at a time like shaders... I have 99 of multiple shaders... let me just sell them all

J

James M Ladd

I played both destiny 1 sucked because it didn't have a pc version

A

Adam Skinner

Pve wasn’t better at all. The first year was only good because the game was unique. The story was rubbish and it was a toxic elitist atmosphere for many players. Second year was better content and third year was very little content.
Pvp however was a very different animal. They changed too much imo. 4 v4 instead of 3 and 6. Increased time to kill. No game mode choice. Pvp needed changing but bungie changed it too much.

L

Lisa Bowler

I love d2 you can use shaders on everything. People are trying to compare D2 base game with D1 with 4 expansions and been out for 2y so its impossible to say D1 is BETTER then D2 at this time.

D

David Hutchison

I love Destiny both 1 and 2, however as a keen ( ok maniacal mmorpg player ), I have to say that Bungie need to learn from the teams at Battlenet how to put together a decent character growth development progress. What I mean by this is that have a level limit, but make sure the loot at level cap maintains player interest. Destiny is a shooter first and foremost and no one can say otherwise, but Bungie has created a game with an mmorpg bias. Also I feel that the story mode needs to offer both team and single player options so that a player isn't excluded from the tougher quest lines. If they can master these aspects, then Destiny will become truly great. Make more of the crafting aspects, introduce more new enemy mob npcs. Also give us clan chat for heavens sake.

D

Dave R Haddock

I've played 1 and I'm having a freaking blast on 2 pc

K

Kevin Raayman

D1 had more special exotics etc. But at least D2 HAS a story which you couldn't say about D1. D2 is just new, we have a long way to go of DLC'S etc.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom