Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I'm beginning to see a trend where people say Destiny 1 was better. I'm a PC player...

J

James Blair

Or hunting for better roles on armor and weapons. Thats what brought me back day after day for 3 years during D1 content droughts. Nothing to do with 3 years worth of content or nostalgia glasses. You had to grind for your gear this time 3 years ago. Now I've got everything and nothing to grind for. That's what most peoples issue is. Its all well designing your game for casuals but they are not the ones who kept this game alive for 3 years and that's exactly who they've removed the daily player counts because it showed a very worrying trend.

D

Dave El Daverino

Not really. Destiny 2 to me is Destiny 1.5

I always say if you lower your expectations you won't be as disappointed

A

Adam Rosengarten

Cant please everyone...

J

Jerome Holzberger

Vanilla destiny was a joke. People are comparing a game that had 3 years of updates and new content to a brand new platform game so don’t listen to them D2 does things better and is going to get much much better throughout its lifespan

M

Manu Vercoe

D1 was better grinding wise , cause everything was so dam hard to get !! it kept you coming back and also all weapons had different perks , even if it was the same weapon you'd always get a different perk roll on it. Getting up in light was even longer trying to get the 1 piece of gear you needed. D2 well everything's easier to get and you can hit max light quicker than you would in D1 e.g ( took me like 2-3 months to hit max light , luckily we could make multiple character classes and keep doing NFs etc then delete it and gain again. 1 exotic like the Ghjallahorn took some players a day and some 2yrs to get it, the grinding was real and the PvP was hardcore where you could 1v6 a whole team if you were good without being downed easily by teamshots. Everything was great during the release from day 1. Destiny 2 I have everything on console , exotics , sets just missing a few IRON banner pieces , trophies etc. Destiny 1 I still haven't got everything but on from the vanilla stage it took me maybe 8mnths-1yr to get everything

C

Cody Heinrich

I played destiny sense year one. Honestly seems to be on the same track. D1 was a nightmare at first but they figured it out. Just give destiny 2 a chance, have some patience. Also You can't Compare year 2 of destiny to destiny 2. That's just unfair.

F

Frankie Tørres

You didn't get all the loot in 2 weeks even with 3 characters

M

Martin Guest

Why are people even bothering to compare them .. D1 was crap when it first lauched .. its had so much DLC .. so many updates. D2 is in a much better position at lauch than D1 was. It took D1 years to become what it was when D2 came out... give it half a chance

K

Kevin Redden

It as more rewarding. To get to max light you had to be good. Now you can do nightfall to get to max... like tf

J

Jason Huynh

This nightfall was extremely easy. I just got this game 2 days ago and already beat nightfal. What happened to void burns

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

Lots of rose colored glasses

M

Mike Powell

I like the exotics from D1, as it was mentioned before when you got an exotic it felt much more deserved. I think once more content is released for D2 it will be a lot more fun, and game on D2 is very lacklustre at the moment

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

The exotic quest lines were well deserved, getting engrams dropping from 3oC was hardly earning and all RNG. I really loved the sword quests

T

Thomas Fuller

Wasn't as easy

J

Jason Huynh

In D1 it took lile 10-15min if u were good enough to kill a tank. Now a days...

K

Khanh Nguyen

Was a destiny 1 guy on the ps4, and I️ can say the story and humor in two is so much more than what 1 was. The graphics are amazing in 4K at 60fps. All the people that are saying 1 was better are out of their minds.

K

Karl Weinger

They addressed literally every thing people said they didn't like...and still people complain..is it the best? No. But it's way better the d1 when it launched. And if you have not noticed they are adding content and addressing issue. They seem to be doing it right this time.

R

Richard Pham Vo

It was harder. That's for sure

D

Diego Roa

People who talk about the grind must be retarded, if you need a reason to keep playing why not do it because it's fun? If you are not having fun then just move on to something else while more content drops. This is a videogame, not work.

C

Chris Hunt

No I played many days of Destiny on PS4 and this is much better and simplified

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom