Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If you check out #supermetaldave64 YouTube video. He makes a great point in why capcom...

J

Justin Anderson

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you guys. I just don't see MHW coming to the Switch it looks to good. Plus Capcom has had a good tie with Sony. Look they revealed the game at their press event.

D

Darwin Jose Hernandez

This is why I own a ps4 pro along with my switch. I miss nothing

S

Steven Mabee

I've never played a Monster Hunter game anyway, so I don't much care if one never makes it to the Switch. I wouldn't mind playing a new Mega Man, and that's about all I care about that Capcom makes...but they gave up on that IP, so Capcom is pretty much dead to me.

E

El Rokero

Sony seems to have a deal with World but the MonHun series will continue to appear on Switch it makes no sense to alienate your biggest user base

D

Dione Márcio

Makes me think if the game can be as sucessful in Japan for not being in a handheld, or even if the West will actually care (not the diehard western fans, but the whole market).

Of course, I can be very wrong.

D

Darwin Jose Hernandez

Nintendo made a weaker console but I don't care about that. I love Nintendo games. I got the switch for nintendo games not third party games.

P

PJ Jarvis

If you create a Japan account then add it to your switch, you can see Monster Hunter in the E-Shop. Don't know if it'll work but, might just try when the game releases in Japan

J

Jay Ybarra

The fact that Monster Hunter is coming at all is a good sign. They have different devs making these games and I wouldn't doubt that there portable team will make one specifically for the switch.

R

Ryan Eugene

Pretty bleak video. I was hoping for a silver lining. Instead they said the only solution is for nintendo to release a more powerful system.

L

Lee Morgan

I can't be assed with these posts anymore admin you suck balls

J

John Chang

This matters not my fellow Switch owners. We are getting EA (FIFA), Bethesda (Skyrim), and Indie gaming companies joining the Switch. If you want more games, you gotta buy a lot of the games to justify third party companies coming to the Switch

D

Darwin Jose Hernandez

Switch owners must have a back up console. The cheapest is a ps4 or Xbox one s. It's not fair to gaming fans to be devided like this but what can we do? I love Nintendo games as much as I love third party stuff too.

E

Eric Brady

This is a dumb video. Developers are not saying that the switch is to under powered. They are just not bringing games. I think this has to do with the last few Nintendo consoles havnt done well for third parties. I think they are taking a wait and we approach. Since it takes a year to port a game and the switch has only been out for about 4 months I am not surprised we having got many third party announcements. We might get some more third party game annoucments in a year but I don't think most third parties are a reason to bring there games to a another platform. Most people will by a desired third party game on a a ps4 or Xbox one, so they are not really going to be making money porting a game to the switch in most cases even if the game did sell well on the switch as people who would buy it on switch would have bought it on another platform. This makes me sad as Nintendo switch is my console of choice.

M

Matthew Solomon

I agree with this video. One after one I see games from major publishers being announced, with very few having Switch versions. Nintendo can't just rely on their signature franchises and only the usual third party they usually attract. We need third party games from all to come to it, and exclusives other than just the usual ones. I love the Switch, and I know it's still early, but there's no denying that this is a problem.

G

Gordy Elumba

Yeah, no. SMD's predictions haven't been 100% accurate especially on what the NX was going to be.

S

Shaun Watts

The guy also was adamant the switch was going to be a 4.2 tflops home console.....

K

Kenny Kuang

What? If capcom wants the Japan gamers than they would be smart to make games for the Switch. Handheld reign supreme in Japan. Btw monster hunter world is a spinoff not the next mainline one. That one most likely will be in the Switch.

J

Jake Merrill

Monster Hunter World is not Monster Hunter 5

P

Pedro Natera

I like this guys channel

P

Pedro Natera

Him, shokio are the two main dudes I watch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom