Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If you check out #supermetaldave64 YouTube video. He makes a great point in why capcom...

J

Justin Anderson

If you check out #supermetaldave64 YouTube video. He makes a great point in why capcom has moved on. This is the same guy who predicted 2 metroid games and was 100% right

The video link is below. Let's just say the Nintendo Switch is not getting Monster Hunter Worlds (aka Monster Hunter 5) :( There is also a very small chance US will get Monster Hunter Double Cross :((

Z

Zachary Lee Kynaston

Bye Felicia ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

M

Mark Wilkinson

meh, so much good stuff coming to the Switch I'm okay with that.

M

Mark Wilkinson

I have a ps4 to play Capcom games

T

Toby Warner

ive got all 3 syatems and will soon build a gaming PC i will be ok

J

Julienté Fuse

Pokken will suffice for now until they port Smash whenever they decide to announce it

Z

Zack Rose

Switch isn't region locked so when you say the us won't get a game just means you are to lazy to order it.

A

Antony Catton

Can't see it myself....capcom would be silly to pass up the switch...we'll see in the coming months/years how this pans out tho.i personal think we'll be getting another MH on switch at some point tho

J

Joey Valk

I hope Nintendo tells Crapcom to piss off. I really do. If they want to punish the install-base for not buying a port for $40 with TWO new characters, then who needs them?

K

Kyle Kurtz

Could never get into monster hunter anyway. It's not a big deal.

O

Oscar Echeverria

for america yeah but japan no theyre still going to make games for nintendo for handhelds

I

Isimi Oyekunle Mark Taiwo

SMD never predicted two Metroid,it was someone else..inshort everyone kinda saw it coming,SMD can be pessimistic at every sortof bad new(and this isn't bad news..how do we know if they aren't making one for the switch?) he gets..he did the same for the eurogamer switch leak,he will do the same for MH.

A

Angel Ricardez Ochoa

I dont like any game they have to offer

D

David Mejia

he was also the guy that said the "NX" was going to be a dedicated console with greater power than the xbox one and ps4 pro. i wouldnt trust everything he says.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

SMD has been right about literally NOTHING else. The Metroid thing? He wasn't the first.

One of the least credible gaming channels on YouTube.

J

James Peck

there lose i guess they were good back in the day but the quality of there games have been dropping anyway remember when they used to kill it on the gamecube with resident evil

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

The fact that we arent getting Dragonball FighterZ is a far more dire situation than anything related to capcom!

P

Patrick Hollins

Isn't monster hunter world just another spin off series like monster hunter stories?. If it's my guess these sales are based in Japan first then brought over states if popular. I don't know if monster hunter stories did good or not in Japan but I think capcom is done with localizing spinoffs and just stick to the main series but it's just my oppion. I Hope I'm wrong! Oh no I just watched the video I'm dead wrong!, well guess I'll import double XX as maybe the last capcom game for Nintendo.

D

Davis Green

Couldn't care less. Bye Felicia

S

Steven Mabee

So this guy says Nintendo has no third party support just because Capcom won't bring the new Monster Hunter to the Switch? I guess Bethesda, Konami, and Ubisoft just to name three.. don't count as third party companies?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom