Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If you check out #supermetaldave64 YouTube video. He makes a great point in why capcom...

K

Kervs Lopez

The title alone screams click bait, not biting and giving views

S

Siu Leung

Capcom management losing their minds. This game on Nintendo saved them from going bankrupt. Now they going back to the other systems that nearly bankrupted them. LOL...GG

E

Emily Estella Scott

Capcom is basically dead to me right now.

K

Kyle Everett

I'm selling my switch if it doesn't get a monster hunter.

C

Charlie James Field

im almost 100% sure we will see some sort of resident evil down the line for switch, even the original wii got a re4 port... i can see them releasing the remasters at some point for switch

C

Charlie James Field

the problem with sf2 was it was over priced and the net code isnt great

D

Darwin Jose Hernandez

Capcom vs snk2 should be brought out for the switch with online options.

D

Don Davis

Capcom blowsss. Sry not sry.

D

David Murray

Crapcom already said no MHXX stateside. I couldn't care less. They released one of the shittiest fighting games in history on Switch and expected it to sell. Give me a break! Capcom had no intention of developing anything for Switch, they only care about hyper realism and releasing games that run in VR or in 4K. Not a fan of their business model, especially considering this is a company that filed for bankruptcy in 2014-15 and barely made Dead Rising 3. Lets go ahead and just keep making new monster hunter games, because no risk, they will sell. And let's continue to develop games for wanna be PC machines, so we can demand more model after market pricing for DLC "additional" content that should have been in the game since day one. I can guess what game we would see if Capcom would have released following SFII on Switch. Probably another game that is a port of something 20 years old, that takes no dev time, not to mention a ridiculous far off release date to drive off even more interest, from a game that no one cared about getting in the first place. Hey Capcom, let's get Bionic Commando 0, from the 3DS? How about that? Cause no one wants to play that either. Thank you Capcom, this is for you. <--for Capcom

D

Darwin Jose Hernandez

Nintendo should buy off capcom like Sony did. Capcom will follow the money like a rat eats garbage.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom