Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I made the mistake of buying a ps4 and a switch at the same time two weeks ago....

C

Chad Newcomer

I got a switch and it's a blast!! I'd love to have a ps4 just so I could actually say I can play games that are not on switch like the crash n.sane trilogy and stuff

G

Graham Clark

Since when does it have to be about one or the other? I love the switch but every console is great in its own way...

F

Fernando Chavez-Ochoa

I have a PC so I have no use for the Xbox or PS4. The Switch is definitely worth the price IMO.

P

Patrick Barber

That's nothing I have a PS4 Xbox One Xbox 360 PlayStation 3 and the Nintendo switch they all sitting there Gathering dust and have new games for all of them brand new still wrapped up having played them and months on end thinking about selling them

R

Romeo Zacarias

PS4 and switch basically compliment each other. Its a win win when you have both.

E

Eric Brady

I have not used my ps4 to play a game in a long time. I am considering trading it in.

J

Jasen Swett

co spidering? Is that like taking turns being a spider or something?

L

Luis Hernan Castorena Flores

I can't choose between them, I can only buy one, and I don't wanna have regrets like "Man! Why I didn't buy a PS4?!"

J

Jesse McCree

I sent mine to Nintendo for repairs so no switch for a few days or weeks :( at least I got destiny to play

A

Aaron Briggs

TBH I haven't touched my Xbox or PS4 sense I got my switch.

J

Jacob Simpson

When you're done with Breath of the Wild, pop in Horizon Zero Dawn and you'll love it.

E

Edgardo Flores

I sold my ps4, so I get you

Z

Zachary Lee Kynaston

Those are my two consoles I own (not counting my PS3). I definitely play the PS4 more, but I think they compliment each other well!

R

Ronald Elsner

I've been playing ps4 /xbox1/handhelds a little as well lol I get bored quick and need an change from time to time

J

Jamie Anselmo

My go to is going to be switch and Xbox one x for my 4K tv , I'm selling my PS4 pro I'm just not a Sony fan ...

C

Christian Ahumada

I also have the console set up

J

Jacob Stafford

I bought my PS4 for Persona 5 and did not regret it.

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

What about Persona 5? Or Dragon Ball FighterZ beta?

M

Max Gofstein

I love both of them

D

Dis Guey Jay

Idk I have been playing my switch a little less because the games I want haven't be released yet (tbh I was really hyped for stardew switch port, still not here) so I been playing my ps4 a lot recently especially because destiny 2

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom