Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I made the mistake of buying a ps4 and a switch at the same time two weeks ago....

P

Philip Christian DeOcampo III

Nothing new on the PS4 yet bro. I've barely played mine since the switch came out

R

Rocco Bennett

Im addicted to destiny all over again

A

Andrew Knapp

I think the only two ps4 games I have really played since the switch came out were Nier: Automata and Persona 5. They were great games. Nintendo has been really great though. Can't wait for dat Odyssey.

S

Sai Than Tun Oo

sold my switch, added some bucks and got a Gtx1080ti

F

Frank Ayers

Get Horizon Zero Dawn and the new Uncharteds

G

Gia Plocicki

I love my PS4. More than the switch. I only got the switch to play skyrim on the go really.

S

Steve Justice

I only played the Switch March-May with Zelda and Mario Kart. Will likely be playing it Oct 29th till the end of the year with Mario and Xenoblade 2

A

Adrian Fernando

Me neither. Though my PS4 was a birthday gift and I bought my Switch with my own money

L

Lex Juarez

I haven't picked up my Switch since Destiny 2 came out :/ got an urge for Sonic Mania though so i may pick it back up tonight

J

Jaime Lugo

I love my switch, but sorry, the PS4 has way more better games, love both consoles tho, it's the perfect console combination

J

Jake Weber

I am a day one owner of the PS4, a day one owner of the Switch, and a day one owner of the WiiU. I do not regret purchasing any of those systems on day one, however, ever since I got the Switch in March, I barely use the PS4.

B

Bo Darko

This is funny because I spent all week debating whether I'd buy a PS4 or Switch. Ended up ordering a Switch. Now I wait.

J

Joshua Woodward

Sounds about right. I sold my PS4 to get my Switch. Not enough time right now to game with the kids.

R

Ryne Santos

I booted up my PS4 last night for the first time in 3 months. Only because NBA 2 k 18 was downloading. Couldn't play Splatoon or the download would stop, so PS4 it was.

J

Jasper Greenhill

Sell the PS4 and buy a Gaming PC

S

Spencer Miller

I played the switch for a long time but now I'm giving my other Nintendo systems some much deserved love. Just finished Galaxy 2 last night, now I'm working on Xenoblade chronicles and sometimes fire emblem fates. I still pick up the switch though if I want to play Mario kart or splatoon 2.

C

Cas Sanchez

I have all 3, I play Madden on my Xbox, Destiny 2 on PS4, and Mario Kart on my Switch lol. Wish we had Madden on the Switch too.

E

Eliaz Townsend

I have both as well and the switch is a lot more fun to play

A

Anthony Richarme

Makes a nice Switch stand lol

K

Kyle Avery

Sucks to be you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom