Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I made the mistake of buying a ps4 and a switch at the same time two weeks ago....

A

Abdulrahman Dughri

GL man have fun

R

Ryan Day

The PS4 does have some great games for it, you just need to keep an eye out for them. Since the Switch came out I take turns playing them, allowing one to collect dust for a little bit before moving on to the other.

R

Ron Jon

Well hey, it's better to own both the PS4 and the Switch than to own an Xbox

J

Jonathan Patimo

I haven't touched my XB1s and PS4 ever since I got Switch

C

Case Terry

Lol got my Switch on launch, the other two have been just collecting dust since..

J

Joel St

At least plug the wires in and turn them on.

E

Edward Rhoderick

I haven't touched my other consoles much since getting a switch

J

Justin Alicea

my friends buying my ps4 and im using the money to buy a switch

C

Claire Lara

my ps4 has taken my ps3's job of being my fancy bluray and netflix machine. Switch is what I use for fun these days on the tv.

L

Lorenzo-ramon Fung-loy

ps4 has a lot of games i finished zelda and mario. and bow the switch is collecting dust

J

James Page

When my PS4 has a game as good as Breath of the Wild I'll play it again ☕

B

Bill Goodman

I've been playing my PS4 since I beat Zelda a few months ago. That'll change though once Mario comes out.

B

Ben Oles

Sad

A

Ajay Kumar

You have done the best thing , I know it's a Nintendo group but still for true gaming we need both of em , I have a gaming pc & switch but still some times I want PS4 exclusives

L

Louis Guevara

Thanks , you Made me remember i have a PS4 down there

E

Elatia Langford

Expect that trend to continue. My PS4 ain't even plugged up right now.

A

Andrew Knapp

Now put the ps4 on top and send us a pic /breathes heavily

J

Jeremy M. Peters

Understandable. Overwatch is however a good way to add something between Switch games.

B

Brian Jolley

I've barely touched my ps4 since the switch came out, and the only reason i play my xb1 is for overwatch

P

Preston Westmoreland

I got my ps4 in January played uncharted 4 and injustice 2 ...I watch Amazon prime and buy rays on it but Nintendo wins with the gaming. Nintendo is just the most fun.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom