Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I get motion sick when playing Odyssey. This sucks. Am I the only one who is...

• Thread starter John Carl Zullo Dio
  • Start date
P

Princess Kyla

So as a person who has epilepsy- I get the same thing IF I don’t play a lot of games or I’m not used to it. If I play a video game for a week or more I’m fine because my brain is used to it but if I play like a month later for 2 hours I get a headache lol it sucks but fuck it, I love video games, I would just take breaks and develop it to where your brain can handle it, don’t worry about it too much

J

James Acosta

Seriously try taking a motion sickness pill it might help just try it before giving up good luck

J

Jason Cameron

Do you get motion sickness when playing all 3D games? I have a friend with the same problem but I can’t relate.

C

Christina Ann-Marie Richardson

If you do give up on the game, would you send it to me with the possible amiibos you got to go with the game for free please???

B

Becky Lattof

CAMERA SENSITIVITY AND HANDHELD MODE

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Charlie Hale

If your tv has the soap opera effect. Try turning it on

C

Charlie Hale

You can play the game without moving the camera

K

Katharine Lynn Langille

I get motion sick when I play certain games as well, but I usually get very dizzy first.
I recomend drinking loads of water, taking frequent breaks, and making sure you've ate something that day(my sugar crashes). Also keep some anti-nasua meds handy.
That's what works for me, personally!

D

David Rodriguez

I feel it too

J

John Adkins

Not at all partner

D

Dave Squires

damn that suxs man.. the game is amazing.. i beat it and now have over 470 moons.. my son has 345 moons he is 9.. the only game that made me sick was Dirt Rally on PS4 VR..

C

Crystal Watson

Hmmmm

B

Brandon Stalnaker

maybe motion sickness pills will help you at least get to finish it?

G

Gisel D Davila

Happened to me with splatoon, I can't play shooter games cuz it makes me nauseated

O

Oj James

Turn down the sensitivity in the settings, see if that helps

E

Edward Barba

Just play more 3d games I guess

D

Derek Johnson

The main thing that makes me sick is reading or playing games in the car. I'm fine on the highway or on busses.

N

Nate Lawrence

Really?

Does it happen to you in both handheld and docked modes?

I

Ilia Perez

Lol for real happen to me near the water I felt dizzy.

I

Ilia Perez

For me happens more docked in my big screen tv no handheld

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom