Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I can see more and more people switching from consoles to pc and not only with Destiny...

M

Matt Walker

Idort Master Race.
We do it all without bias.

L

Luis Fernando Peña Moreno

A generic mouse runs better that any pro controller on consoles so...

K

Ken Smith

Me: *from way back in the nose bleeds* Mods...

Obviously not for destiny but yea...

M

Miguel Gonzalez

Took me about 8 months to save up and build my own PC. And I do not regret switching over from console.

V

Vicat Mauricio

I Destiny on the PS4, and for me, I suck shit at the crucible on controllers. I did get better with a controller after a while but it just could not replace a mouse:s accuracy.

M

Mark Thomson

I think with all the 4K hype with Xbox one x people are doing research and finding that for not much more you can build a pc and have actual 4K graphics. Or find out that a lot of people prefer 1440p at a higher refresh rate. So the 4K hype is really just hype. Also, the Xbox one x doesn’t have a dp output. Anyone with the slightest knowledge about high def gaming would know that completely discredits it when trying to compare it to pc.

L

Luis Fernando Peña Moreno

I own a XB1 PS4 and a PC... At this moment my 2 consoles are more like beautiful ornaments in my fornitures, unlike consoles, playing on a PC grant you more ways to play and even more ways to improve. Right now I'm playing other games when I'm using parsers and meters to keep tracking the DPS, mechanics and other variables like internet package lost. Everything like that is only posible on PC, meanwhile on consoles you have to pay to play online

C

Caleb Hauka

What isn't the reason?

A

Adam L Milburn

In my opinion consoles have hit there limits so they will start going more like pc in the way of upgradeable graphics cards and ram but again it will be down to the mother board they use. So looking at it that way why bother with consoles when pc's just do it perfect

B

Brian Daub

No monthly subscription fees for PS Plus of XB Live. Your games will always work and arent tied to a specific gen console. Better graphics. Better performance. You can always upgrade your PC throughout time. PC's are more versatile. Streaming with better equipment. Lots of reasons.

J

Jeremy Scheffler

Less toxic community, no subscription services required to play, better overall experience (graphics, networking, ease of access to communicating with the player base), and potentially people following friends over who made the switch prior to them as the game offers a better experience when playing with friends rather than joining pug groups.

P

Patrick Marlowe

Are you saying that Destiny is the Catalyst?

A

Andy Simon

video games run better on PC graphics and all Plus nowadays you can use controller with a PC the only downfall is way more expensive to build one at least a decent one

P

Philippe Belanger

keyboard/mouse nough said

J

Jonas Joppe Vest

Pc master race?

S

Scott Ivan Davies

The main diff are 30 to 60 fps min, most high end pc’s do 144 now!!. Also games tend to be cheaper in the long run as you don’t have to have Xbox live or ps plus as well. Lastly is to be able to do more than just game on pc! Console is getting there but still a ways off. Next gen will have 60 FPS at 4K native all the time!

R

Robyn Terjesen

I think it's ROI, consoles lose support, PC never dose.

L

Lee Hanson

I switched from xbox one to pc a month ago and got to say gaming with pc gives better graphics, more adult game play rather than playing with 14 year old kids, quicker response times, more versatility and options for upgrade rather than being stuck with the console you bought. Overall i enjoy more on pc than xbox

N

Nick DeMent

The. Frames. Bitch.

A

Andy McCloud

Destiny is the only reason I built a PC, and now I'm finding myself rebuying all of my other games that I played on console on the PC

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom