Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I can see more and more people switching from consoles to pc and not only with Destiny...

L

Larry Hasan

FPS and graphic freedom

M

Mark Roos

No subscription payments, better graphics, frames, mods, pirate life arg!!!

D

Donnie Evans

Because it's the master race

P

Phil Bentz

More powerful machines. If console makers were smart they’d make their machines upgradable so they could compete with pc

B

Barry Kilgour

As gamers grow up, learn more, and can afford their own set up a lot realize the value in PC. As a 12 year old asking mom for a video game system for Christmas no way I would have been able to explain "MOM FUCK OFF WITH THAT PREBUILT SHIT"

P

Pål Andre' Nilsen

Price, Steam Wintersale is around the corner too :3

B

Billy Javers

I would say people are making the switch for a bit more of an intuitive experience. Absolutely no way the game is significantly better compared to console. All I will say is it's more based on preference. Just my opinion

A

Alex King

PCMR? 60+ FPS? No aim smoothing (easier, raw input)? Easier networking and communication, there's no end to the reasons why people should switch

M

Mark Robertson

I never switched, never owned a console but did miss out on great games..

B

Barry Kilgour

Only thing console had going for them was split screen local play. 4 people playing halo on one machine was super fun....that and controllers are WAY more comfortable than a keyboard and mouse. I game with a lap board for my kb and m. Sitting in a lazy boy...as comfy as it gets. Controller you can lay down and play upside down and inside out on the couch if ya want. That being said i COULD do that for D2...but i dont lol

I

Iury Sikorsky

Keyboard and Mouse vs controller in a shooter is the difference between a 12 hour flight in 1st class (k+m) and a 12 hour flight in coach or standing up (controller).

C

Chris Hunt

Everything about PC is better frame rate, detail, control options and the fun of the building process. I just left PS4 after 30+ years playing mostly consoles and my only regret is not building a PC years ago.

K

Kwi'et Tyree

Paid 400 for my xbox. Should I pay another 500 to get the new Xbox with slightly better graphics (and NO games) or cut this console crap out and pay 800 for a PC that'll last me for at least 10 years with better graphics, more control options, 120 fps?

M

Mack Doc

frame rates and graphics and more games on pc and the variety of game old and new and cheaper games plus all these early access games compared to that console stand no chance

V

Vicat Mauricio

Consoles still.have their place. Not everyone has $1000+ for a decent system. Also, the average person doesn't have enough computer skills to maintain it, let alone using it as media.center next to their TV.

Consoles have a good price to value ratio, and for the average consumer, consoles cut the headache of owning and properly maintaining a PC

I own all the major current gen consoles and a gaming PC... So I don't miss out on any of the good games.

S

Sean Fitzgerald

I played pc as a young man. Consoles too, but, i loved my pc. Plus, it's just so much better

C

Cj Donham

PC is a great multi-tool

A

Aaron Koenig

Pcmr

W

William Cleveland

FPS and games run so much smoother on PC

A

Artie Hess

Contact advertising [email protected]