Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I can see more and more people switching from consoles to pc and not only with Destiny...

H

Han Daniel

I can see more and more people switching from consoles to pc and not only with Destiny 2 but other games as well. What do you think might be the reason?

A

Adam Skinner

150 fps.

D

Daniel Ross Wrightson

I get a better connection on my pc than the ps4 for some reason my connection on ps4 drops for some stupid reason keep having to change from lan to wifi randomly

J

Jimmie Hansson

I find it easier to aim with a mouse and keyboard for fps games, and the frames are also a nice bonus.

F

Frederik Baltersen

Well, one is just superior

A

Aaron Keller

Real gamers want the full true gaming experience with cutting edge technology

C

Christopher McFerrin

Components are good enough at a cheap enough price point now that it's making a good experience easy to obtain.

N

Nando Sucko

FPS, general quality, sound, all

K

Kristian Caldicott

Better gameplay experience, better graphics, better input methods, better online and social, better price for performance, better bang for your buck, better servers, better developer support, better game prices, and no charge for playing games online.
Did I miss anything?

L

Liam Matthews

Graphics, frame rates, controls, etc...

S

Stefan Sturevski

I recently did the switch from PS4 to pc and it’s hard to go back....

D

Damon Epley

I love playing keyboard mouse over control any day.

J

Jeff Ferraro

We grew up dreaming about playing on PC and now we are older we can afford the 2k for a decent rig lol

C

Cornelis Yoshi

PC MASTER RAAAACEEEEE nha just kidding, maybe getting a decent pc doesn't cost that much as it used to be or something

R

Rafael Azevedo

i had every thing in ps4 and max level 3 character.so I went to pc.
since on pc I have a 1080ti and a good cpu.
i can play 4k max settings 60fps+.
all looked so good.
but in community is so bad.I added so many people,tried to do nightfalls nobody even awnsered.and when had someone to do it.nobody talked.
i raided with some guys one time and they gave me their discord.I had to teach 5 guys to do the raid.they couldn't do it. and that was it.so I have 3 character max level 2 weeks ago.haven't touched it anymore.no one to play.all so closed.ps4 was way better.we could make friends

J

Jeffrey B. Shuflin

The game plays and looks much better, plus the community is Way nicer

S

Stefan Babael Bartels

Consoles have lost their main selling point, which is ease of use. Nowadays games on console require patching, initial downloads and frequent crashes...

H

Han Daniel

I have to specify that I use both pc and a ps4 for gaming. The PC also gives me advantage of the poaibility of Level Design in different gaming engines.

M

Marc Boggio

Frame rates for me- I still use my PS4 primarily, but recently picked up both Evil Within games on the steam sale and they run like a dream on my PC

P

Paw Herold Jensen

Controls ... mouse and keyboard is the only thing that works for me.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom