Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I can see more and more people switching from consoles to pc and not only with Destiny...

M

Marrious Dethbane

People like to mix it up, not just playing console

D

David Hutchison

pc gaming has become more centralised and the graphics cards have been coming down in price. I play on my Alienware laptop system and it copes with all current new games. So it means I don't have to upset the missus by hogging the tv with my ps4, I can nip upstairs and play Destiny 2 and other games on my laptop. So much more peaceful in the household. Plus with Discord I can access my mates immediately while playing. So much easier.

A

Alan Aleman

Many reasons. Games run better, better res/fps, games are cheaper, no monthly subscriptions to play your games online, kb+m is more precise for shooters, different options on gear and components create competition and better prices. And there should be more reasons I'm forgetting

D

Dennis Kooman

IDK

T

Tony Minton

Fps, graphics, mouse keyboard, mods.

V

Vance Mielo

The game will never cross platform

J

Joshua Gray

Autumn Gray, PC is taking a win. Haha screw your Xbox and PS.

F

Felix Saville

Ryzen

F

Felix Saville

They all heard about it

F

Felix Saville

They all came to witness glory

W

Walter Johnston

I've been a PC gamer for years. I have seen plenty of other gamers go back and forth between console and PC. I personally also own a ps4 but only for the PlayStation exclusives. It also makes a nice streaming box for Netflix and stuff. Any game that I can get on console and PC I will always choose the PC version.

R

Ramon Nunez

Just made the switch. The consoles are outdated and the new games are too demanding. I bought ghost recon wildlands and there is screen tearing on the ps4, and it's bad. Same with many other titles. Plus, you know, the paying for online thing gets old.

J

Jeffrey B. Shuflin

PC seems to have more mature players that act inclusive and helpful instead of t bagging me and telling me all the ways they're gonna fuck my mom.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom