Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I’m in the market for a gaming laptop (I’d like a desktop but I need something...

J

James Roberts

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Bogdan Caramalac

I have a portable gaming PC. Had it built in an NCASE M1 case. It fits a 50x40x20 cabin bag and weighs about 7.5 kg.

M

Mark Frey

Holy shit that thing is expensive as fuck

T

Tano Simonian

Meh stay away from laptop if you want to do serious gaming. You'll overwork the card in the compact area it's in and will significantly reduce the life span of the card. I've had to send my gaming laptops back soo many times that now I just stopped using them.

J

James Brown

17 inch and msi has the absolute best cooling system for there gaming laptops and aren’t afraid to over clock from the factory I have a msi ge72 I love it when I’m away from my desktop ...

A

Angel D. Caamano

U can run destiny 2 with integrate graphics that cost 60$ pretty sure any potato can run it better than any console

T

Tyler Charlet-Sebring

I'd recommend taking a look at am Asus ROG. Mine cost about $1,700, came with a 500gb SSD, a 2tb HDD, 32bg DDR4 RAM, and a gtx 970m. It runs ever game I've played on the highest setting (except the Metro games, that damn tesselation kills my frames). I plan on spending a few hundred to upgrade to a 1060m or a 1080m soon though

D

Devon Rohe

I've got an MSI notebook and I can choose between reasonable graphics/near flawless performance or high graphics/ reasonable performance. Either way it runs, and you can lol at people with their big clunky desktops.

S

Sascha Sascha

its fine but you get a much better desktop for the price

W

Weslee Hein

You’ll love it. Mine has the 960m 1070 is phenomenal.

I

Ionuţ Alexandru Pricop

You can count on it bro,it'll do just fine

B

Bradon Davis

That laptop is better than my desktop

B

Bradon Davis

But thing is desktops are modular. Laptops aren't

W

Weslee Hein

If your on a 1500-2000 budget here’s my 2cents my brother quoted me at $1800 for a fully built desktop with 3 20plus inch monitors kB+m. Basically everything needed to plug and game. I already have a MSI 72r wich plays plenty fairly well.

You just need to figure out what’s going to suit your needs and uses best fuck what all these dick measuring kids are talking about. I got a homeboy that’s playing d2 on a 760 so you don’t need anything big.

Now is your rig going to be strictly gaming will you be using it for work and traveling and such? Do you wanna have to sit in the same spot everyday and play or would you like to sit in the bed or where ever and get some play time in. Laptops do the exact same thing desktops do * and they move * so look into what YOU want it to do i5 and 9 series card is plenty a 10 series would save you money down the road. Me personally I recommend laptops first. I paid $500 for mine off Facebook and it was brand new. I say get the laptop first and then build your desktop. But again this is just my personal opinion.

H

Hugo Red

GTX 1070 6Go ??

D

Damian Hirst

4k on such a tiny screen? What a waste.

S

Sascha Sascha

so its 60 hz screen have fun with it ;P

M

Maks Mamla

get an origin pc, its not super overpriced and the Msi's get hotter than the sun around the right side of the keyboard

J

Joshua Dunnett

why a laptop?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom