Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I’m in the market for a gaming laptop (I’d like a desktop but I need something...

P

Phil Bentz

I’m in the market for a gaming laptop (I’d like a desktop but I need something portable). What do you guys think of this deal? How well will this thing run destiny 2? I’m a pc noob.

P

Pete Ménagé

That would do the trick... I bought a gaming laptop and regret it... but to each there own

A

Alejandro Soto

this is an absurd amount of money for what you're getting. I HIGHLY advise to build your own PC, but if portability is an issue than you're out of luck. Laptops always under perform their desktop equivalents and do so by having you also pay a huge premium. You could get a 1080 ti build with some of the most expensive components out there and still come out cheaper than this. Laptops just aren't that great for gaming regardless of what people say. As someone who has been researching PC's for years and up to date with all things PC, I strongly advise to stay away from laptops. If you have to get near them, do so with a 10ft pole.

N

Nathan G Anderson

I have an msi laptop with a 1060 and run D2 at 60fps 1080p with no issues

D

Daniel Chong

If anything, you have to be careful selecting gaming laptops based on what kind of games you'll be playing. In this case for Destiny 2, the laptop could work. But in regards to other games in the future, you might want to just wait.

F

Fernando Soto

Get an Alienware with a 1060. When more demanding games start coming out, purchase a graphics amplifier, it lets you stick a full size desktop graphics card that you can attach to your laptop.

Thats the closest you can get to full futureproof.

W

Will Sremmus

4k screen with a 1070 and laptop cpu? I wouldn't get it unless you're fine with 30-40 fps

A

Alexander Tuch

Take a look on the Laptops from XMG

K

Karl Weinger

He said he needs something portable....stop suggesting a desktop he said he already knows a tower is better...chit.

P

Phil Kuesis

This will run just about anything. Not a max settings though. I have a laptop with a i7 and 1050ti runs everything I've played just fine.

M

Matt Brookes

MSI are great but you are wasting money on 4K display on a laptop.

M

Matt Brookes

1080p with the same specs would be awesome and cost you a couple hundred less

J

Jason Pullen

Gaming laptops are pretty pricey, but this would do the trick for sure

A

Ali Mbuthia

You can easily get a better deal with an alienware 17" R4, MSI are too pricey and spec wise alienware comes yo par with them and you can upgrade to the 1080 with their graphic amplifier.

C

Connor Burtenshaw

You can run Destiny 2 on a potato, no need for anything fancy.

I

Isaac Cooper

Looks good to me but I've never had experience with gaming laptops, only desktops, but yea looks good if you're willing to pay that

J

Jared Duran

if you spend 1.7k, just save a bit more and get the 1080...

J

Jared Duran

also $anything under 300 is not really a sale on a high end laptop

C

Cory Turczynski

ASUS usually has amazing sales, and is amazing. I've never had an issue with mine. I think mines a GL502-VT with a 970m. Originally $1400 but I got it for $900 at best buy last year. runs everything perfectly on high, even Witcher 3

P

Pedro Santiago

Holy fuckijg shit I could build u a monster computer for less than that

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom