Contact advertising [email protected]

I’m an Ana main. What should my average healing be per 10 minutes? I’m high gold/low...

M

Malachi Ward

I’m an Ana main. What should my average healing be per 10 minutes? I’m high gold/low plat. I’m putting out an average of 6116 per 10 minutes

A

Aaron Icardi

I don't think averages matter tbh cuz every game is different. If you think you're missing shots you should be making, then practice aiming also if you don't quick scope, learn how to, I think that's the one of the most if not the most important thing to master with Ana.
I think improving your game sense as Ana helps more than actually improving your healing output. Like knowing when to anti, when to hold your sleep dart, where to position yourself etc etc

B

Brandon Culley

Use overbuff and see how you compare to other ana's in your rank. It will tell you if you're in a good percentile for healing

M

Mike Wang

Average healing on Ana changes drastically based on how many tanks you have on your team, I'd say just healing more than the other support would be a good indication you're doing well.

W

Will Francis

Your accuracy in game (you can check it with medals) should be over 60%

N

Nico Labelle

It shouldnt matter tbh, like the guy said above every games is different, but anything over 5000 is very good !

L

Luke Schirmer

You should be putting much more focus on learning positioning, when to outplay with anti nade / sleep dart, and when to clutch nano (you need to either predict allies, recognize when they are going to make a play, or communicate to combo with Genji/Soldier/etc)

S

Solaír Whómst Praisé

im a widow main with bad stats and am stubborn.

S

Solaír Whómst Praisé

ive seen your ana. its godlike dude

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom