Contact advertising [email protected]

I really need some help with something. I’m an Ana Sombra and Widow main. I’m the best...

M

Malachi Ward

I really need some help with something. I’m an Ana Sombra and Widow main. I’m the best with Ana second best with Dombra and last best with Widow. I play Ana more than I play the other two. Should I drop Widow and play another support? I’ve been in games where Ana isn’t the best idea so I had to switch to a different support. I like all the supports. They’re all fun to play. Just trying to figure out if I wanna drop Widow for supports. I don’t wanna main 4 heroes. I wanna keep it at 3. Sombra is a support so I’m keeping her.

I

Igor Jędrys

Yes learn to play moira and lucio and u will be super flex supp

I

Iain Johnston

Play whoever da feck you want.

N

Nia E'llan

OP

A

Antonio Guardado

Learn all of them. All the heroes.

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

You don't have to drop Widow. Just pick up another support.

M

Mihnea Gogu

sOmBra iS a suPPorRt bTw.

A

Arun Kumar

Why do you have to drop her? Play her when needed, I personally am the same as you except I don't play sombra, I was good with widow just after I bought the game and was playing mercy when someone told me to play support Cuz yeah she was op but I thought since I can snipe, why not play ana for a while, and it worked out well, now she is my 3rd most played hero, I also play dva when I am asked to play tank and can play reinhardt but with reinhardt I suck and need my healers to be really good otherwise I ll just keep dying so yeah, you can play other heroes without actually maining her

A

Arun Kumar

And most importantly, you should know how each of the hero works and what there objectives are to counter them efficiently

C

Chris Smethurst

I flex like 5-6 different characters don’t feel subjective to 3 characters
If you’re confident enough on widow don’t feel like you shouldn’t play her

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom