Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys thanks for accepting me into the group, I brought a Nintendo Switch on launch...

B

Bax Welsh

Hey guys thanks for accepting me into the group, I brought a Nintendo Switch on launch day in Wales (UK) my son plays it a lot but recently I've started playing it so much that I've sold my xbox one and made it my main console.

Quick question is there any decent racing games planned for the switch? Thank you.

M

Matti Moilanen

Cool! Do you know about the Mario kart 8 deluxe?. I'm not into the ''real car racing games'' so Kart games are my thing instead :D. And mario kart is awesome, though it can also be frustrating at times with the power ups lol.

E

Emidio Coelho Neto

Hey, bro! Welcome to the group!

Beside Mario Kart and Gear Club, there is V Rally 4 coming soon ^^

B

Bax Welsh

Yeah I play Mario kart at the minute dude

B

Bax Welsh

Thanks for the welcome Emidio cool I'll look out for VRally

J

Joshua Shepherd

Fast RMX is fun. One of my favorites

B

Bax Welsh

Thanks lads x

F

Fu Long

How about FIfa 18 bro?
I see you're a football fan

B

Bax Welsh

Yeah going to purchase that mate. I'm a pro evolution soccer player so hoping it comes to switch soon

F

Fu Long

I'm also PES player but I didn't have a choice when Konami didn't release for Switch. I do hope so for PES18 comes to Switch

B

Bax Welsh

I think Konami have a decent history with Nintendo so fingers crossed. Would like a football manager style game for the switch to. Can see the switch being around a long long time so fingers crossed!!

M

Matti Moilanen

There was also an article saying that Nintendo is planning to support the Switch for a 7-10 year lifespan! good news, if it's true.

I have FIFA 18 on PS4 :D :D it's my first fifa game ever. Havent played it much lately, just not my thing so much.

M

Matt Holsgrove

You’ll get nothing like forza on the switch. Should have kept it for that

B

Bax Welsh

Nah wasn't enough to keep the console

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom