Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys, I've been on the fence about getting this game. So far what I see are pretty...

S

Stefan Daniel

Watch angry joe review

K

Kasper Lilleriis Jensen

I lige the pc version bettere then on my ps3

H

Harry Baals

It's junk

C

Carl Battle

personally its one of my favorite games. but for me its a fusion of all my favorite kind of games to play. pvp is super low pressure but skill based so thats a plus. and theres a good grind there if ur into loot chasing in online games.

K

Kai Arben Hansen

Yes . Just buy it :)

J

Jose Ramos

i just bought the game 3 days ago and im hooked on it in 3 days im level 20 with 260 power PVP is awesome guns are awesome game is awesome i just need money now to buy the expansion

R

Robin Oliver Vikøren

Fuuuuuuuuck yeah it's worth getting!

M

Mike Gomez

The story sucks dick. The gameplay is fantastic. If you don't have friends to play with be prepared to accept any random player to play the only part of the game that matters: level cap raids/pvp

J

Jeff Trocchio

If you have to ask the internet, then no, don't buy it.

G

Gabriel Quessy

do NOT get it complete waste of time

D

Dave R Haddock

I love it and yes it does need work

L

Lars Vestergaard Rasmussen

its total worth yyour money... warrning!! you will be single before you know it hahahaxD

M

Matt Ardle

Dude I was wondering the same thing, I went ahead and dropped $75 on the big bundle since it was on sale and you get a sword lol, but even if you just want the cheaper version it's worth it, and get it now while it's on sale for Black Friday

L

Lars Vestergaard Rasmussen

BUY THE BIG ONE IF YOU WILL GET DLC FUCK THE SWORD YOU WILL FIND MENY SWORDS.. BUT IF YOU GET THE 2 DLC IN THE PACKEGE BUY IT

D

David Hutchison

This is a game that once it hooks you it will keep you going. And with the new dlc just two weeks away it just gets bigger. So yes from my point of view it is a buy, though no need to get the bundle, just get the pass for the dlc packs.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom