Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys, I've been on the fence about getting this game. So far what I see are pretty...

M

Mark Dryden

Absolutely worth getting bro. man. Not really enjoyed it on PS4. Loving it on PC.

A

Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole

if you like playing with a team and farm, this is a game for you

T

Tim Levesque

It is worth it on PC. It’s a beautiful world that was held back on console.

A

Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole

and if you never played it, you will love it anyway ^^ there is no game like this one so far ~

A

Adam van Raalte

You will love

G

Garrett Wiese

It’s a good game, just needs some work. Grab it while it’s on sale

M

Mark Robertson

Didn't play the first but this game is amazing..

J

Jason Huynh

No

J

Jake Boston

If you can make friends to play with its most def worth it.

D

Drew Maconachy

Hell yes you should get the game, it's bloody fantastic.

J

Jamaal Sands

Wow I hear you guys loud and clear! Didn't expect so many responses for/against the game. Y'all make want to get game for the community alone!

S

Sean Conkle

As long as you dont over analyze everything and just play for fun, id say hell yeah get it.

T

Taylor Berry

From an Xbox D1 player and now a pc d2 player.....do yourself a favor.....and buy it

C

Chad Morris

I really like it.

A

Andrzej Wójcik

The story and storytelling are constructed that you can still play it even if you didn't play the first one, you just may not get a few jokes and don't know the characters

S

Steven Draven

Yes it has its flaws but even playing the campain alone on pc is worthy of the price to buy. There is still lag and lack of content but we bought halo games and they had a lot less so yeah def worth it.

J

Jack Waller

It's great... but don't expect an epic story... it's a lot of fun to play & if you do get it make sure you get the expansion pass because if destiny 1 is anything to go by it improves with dlc

C

Clement PanPan

It's amazing

P

Paval Vlad

worth every penny

A

Antony J Moss

I had destiny day one and now this pc is hella fun. Get Bluetooth and a Xbox controller to hook it up if your into controls easy head shots keyboard and mouse is hella fun too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom