Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys, I've been on the fence about getting this game. So far what I see are pretty...

J

Jamaal Sands

Hey guys, I've been on the fence about getting this game. So far what I see are pretty good, and I like the different classes but I would love to hear from veteran Destiny players. Is it worth getting? (PC Version, of course)

D

Damian Hirst

I have the MMO background as well. I love the RPG elements within the shooter genre so I would say yes.

J

Justin Daniels

my key advice is to not buy the game if you arent willing to buy DLC or buy the season pass (if you do buy it buy the deluxe edition that comes with the DLC pass, which gives you DLC till the end of the 2018 i believe.)

K

Kwi'et Tyree

This game offers at least 60 hours of fun minimum imo. Just averaging it out. So ask yourself, is a dollar an hour for fun worth it to you?

J

Jamaal Sands

Interesting. So it sounds like it's heavily based on DLC content if I want to get the best out of the game. I mean if the base stuff is good, I can see myself getting the DLCs.

G

Guillermo Lui Garcia

Got a key for sale 25.99

S

Spencer Clark

Yes

M

Mike Galante

After playing the first 3 years I would say no. I haven't had any fun with it past the first few hours and the raid. I would definitely say if it's a secondary game then give it a shot.

B

Beverly Lambert

My husband bought it for my as an anniversary gift about 2 weeks ago... I have 72 or so hours of play time so far and I LOVE it. I play for the pvp more than the raiding though.

L

Luis Fernando Peña Moreno

I totally say: NO. Why? The gameplay is cool, pretty fast, there's some features that in fact are cool... However they're not so useful (the mods for gear is amazing, however you can clear the endgame without using it) you're forced to do endgame to have a higher power level, however you can reach 260 and you don't need more if you don't play the endgame activities. If you play destiny 1 and you like it then you can buy it however if you play D1 and you get disappointed then you should NOT buy this game, cause is all the same again, feels more like a very expensive dlc that a new game

A

Amber Marie Howard

In my opinion yes I love the game so much but it’s diff from other opinions it’s what your heart is set on if you have the extra money try it out and see if you like it it’s worth the try

J

Jack Gerlicher

Personally I love it and will keep playing it. It fits with my schedule, in regards to the end game

I’m too busy during the week so once or twice during the weekends I get on and do all my challenges and get off.

Until you get to that high of light level it’s still an awesome game with the best gun play out right now, awesome visuals, and from my experience a good community

R

Ryan Martins

I love it

C

Chris Hunt

Yes get it

K

Kwi'et Tyree

Jamaal Sands I seen some dope sales for this game

D

Dylan Schollum

Yes you should

J

Jack Adamdevilliers

I never played the first destiny but i am having an incredible time playing destiny 2. In my opinion it is worth buying. Plus the first expansion is about to drop so yoy woyld have heaps of content to play

M

Mohammed Aleef

PC version yes. If you get it now , Curse of Osiris is round the corner so you definitely will have lots of things to do to keep you occupied.

G

Gijs Heynickx

Not yet. It’s an unfinished product. Wait until the newest dlc’s drop, then reconsider.

P

Pedro Santiago

Yea it's fun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom