Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys FIFA 18 is probably the worst game on the Switch right now, I suggest you...

• Thread starter John Asuncion Hernandez
  • Start date
M

Maximilian Kessel

Oh, yeah, let's give our money to 2k instead who put "micro"transaction into a fully priced game. Are you serious?!

O

Osvaldo Piedimonte

Thanks for the info John!

D

David Ross

Sold my copy after 1 day

W

Wesley Orange

I think it's a bad idea not to support these companies efforts.

T

Tyler Hathcock

If the thought of buying a FIFA game even crossed your mind... well, you're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

S

Simen Storøy

It's a great port in my opinion - ofc we are not going to get the same as XBOX ONE and PS4 because it's the first FIFA on Nintendo since FIFA 13 - and the first FIFA on Nintendo with FUT. It's a great game, the best football game to come to the Switch, and I believe that by FIFA 19 we would get the same game as Xbox and Ps4 - EA just need to settle in and see how this game works out. The worst feature in this game in my opinion is that not enough people play FUT/have the game. Players get a bit too expensive, and some players are extremely hard to find. Give it a chance guys, it's the best football series out there!
AND IT'S PORTABLE!

M

Michael Sebastian Arruda

Another reminder that EA doesn’t give an absolute shit about quality. Take a look at Andromeda for example or Battlefront 1.

Y

Yolox Sage

When was the last time EA actually released a good game?

B

Basil Miranda

Funny that IGN reviewed it with this score. I like it and am currently listening to Nintendo Voice Chat on IGN and they are saying they are enjoying it too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom