Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys FIFA 18 is probably the worst game on the Switch right now, I suggest you...

• Thread starter John Asuncion Hernandez
  • Start date
J

John Asuncion Hernandez

Hey guys

FIFA 18 is probably the worst game on the Switch right now, I suggest you not to buy it, don't support this lazy port from EA, they gotta understand we Switch owners won't settle for scraps. It's incredibly lazy and disrespectful to Switch owners that they think they can treat us like the lowest of the low and that they will sell even while doing a lazy, watered down port, and thinking we are as gullible as to buy in. Support good releases, like NBA 2K, not lazy ones like this.

This is one I definitely regret.

M

Mike Morris

I agree. Bought it and hated it

G

Glenn Scott

It is shit like. Glad I rent my games.

M

Mike Morris

2K is life for me on the switch

A

Andy Garcia

I’ll probably get it when it’s on a bargain bin

M

Maximiliano Joaquin Degue

I don't think is a bad port. The only bad thing is fps drops from time to time, but all the rest is as good as the other platforms

J

Jamie Clayton

I brought it to i absolutely love it!!! Play it most days great at work and out and about, so i dont get all this hate??

C

Craig Mcnair

The game is fine

B

Basil Miranda

I like it. Maybe it doesn't have all the modes of other consoles, but I wouldn't use those modes and it offers portability. I think this review is off base. Gameplay is good.

A

Aaron Green

Like I said in an earlier post, this is an EXACT repeat of what EA did with the PS Vita and Need For Speed Most Wanted. Please don't support this lazy company who banks off half done games at full price, and micro-transactions.

A

Andrew Gonzalez

I'm happy with it, it's a great portable soccer game.

G

Glenn Scott

If your new to fifa then I'd say yes. Otherwise it's a big no.

A

Angel Quan

I'm upset you can't play vs friends.

D

Dondon Perla

It works just fine 4 me coz I can play it on the go. but its a bit overpriced though.

E

Ewan McDougall

I just returned it today and got my money back. The annoying thing is they will say it didn't do well and not try harder. Their loss imo.

B

Basil Miranda

I got it for 20% off and a $10 rewards certificate for preordering that I will use towards Mario Odyssey.

J

Jason Mills

I'm enjoying it just for the career mode. Haven't even tried playing an online match yet

W

William Jarael Smith

The only EA games I buy are the ones made by BioWare. That’s only because I support BioWare as they make amazing titles.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Probably not the most credible gaming review source to choose from. In fact, I'd argue borderline least credible. So I'll buy two copies now. ;)

R

RJ Jones

See if you have a different view point your comment gets deleted.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom