Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys FIFA 18 is probably the worst game on the Switch right now, I suggest you...

• Thread starter John Asuncion Hernandez
  • Start date
A

Andreas Kleivset

Agreed

R

Ryan Williamson

For this game being so called crap it seems to be populated. The game is fine. I am having fun with it.

T

Tom Daly

I’m gonna wait til Black Friday to grab it... it’s sounds harsh but as features have been cut I don’t see why I should pay full RRP for it... makes sense to me

M

Miguel Angel

its the only footbaal game on switch so give a chance

E

Estuardo Zenteno

I’m liking it a lot. Very addictive career mode. My kid loves it.... worst game ? RBI Baseball

A

Andreas Kleivset

Did you guys know that fifa 18 for ps4 and xbox also lacked the possibility to play with friends online up til now. The are updating the game in the next few days. So people critisizing are wrong on this point

J

Jamal Yehia

How can they fuck up fifa :s? That game never changes all they do is copy last year's game and repaste it onto a new disk

D

David Sedai

Seriously f*ck EA they monopolize all the sports and can't make a decent switch port. Sucks that we miss out on Madden on the go though

D

Dave Race

Fifa is terrible. Churning out full priced releases each year for little more than updated teams. This franchise peaked a long time ago EA keep trying to polish the same turd.

F

Flemming Stokkilde

Its football. You cant change it that much

S

Scott Hood

You have to realise that the Switch is massively underpowered. Even the PS3 and 360 are getting ‘legacy’ versions that don’t contain new features. I doubt Switch can fully support the Frostbite engine needed for full versions of FIFA, which are PS4, Xbox One and PC.

C

Chandler Parsons

IGN lost their credibility a long time ago, don't take it too seriously

C

Craig Whitney

Mate it's not a port for a start , it's custom built and when you rate this game on its own merits, and not compare this version to those on consoles with superior hardware , it's fantastic . It's still a 1080p fifa game when In docked mode and looks good, plays smooth. For a first fifa game on a Nintendo console in 5 years EA have done good I'm happy

C

Chris Kerekes

Cue EA saying "Switch owners just don't want EA games. No star wars for you"

A

Andreas Kleivset

Did you know that ign italy gave the game on switch 7.7? John Asuncion Hernandez

A

Allen Brezine

Since when were sports games even good at all, to begin with?

A

Andreas Kleivset

The FIFA game on switch has the best user score of all the consoles according to metacritic!

T

Thomas Pride

I have it on switch and its a blast

B

Boy Hiersteiner

how can you play fifa lol, it feels like the players are playing themselves and yes that sounds dirty

A

Abel Ferreira

The port is good! And you can take it with you wherever you go. Don't be too attached to review rates.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom