Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey everybody , so I'm about to get a much bigger tv and I was curious does the switch...

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

Looks awesome especially in 4k

J

Jeremy Powers

I’m on a Samsung 60 inch 4K it looks good. Some games have some minor issues but overall just fine

B

Brooke Ferguson

Here it is on a 75 in Samsung.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Looks amazing on a 60

A

Alfred Lemmon

Looks great on my ten foot projection screen in my theatre room...

C

Collier Godfrey

Naturally something will look best at its native resolution. Switch will look better on A 55” 1080p TV than a 55” 4K due to the 4K having to compensate. Unless your TV is too big for your viewing distance, or you look at it closely, you’re not likely to tell though. I’m personally not getting a 4K until a console I care about requires it, and also since I bought an HDTV literally the year before they became mainstream in price, it would just be too soon.

J

Joaquin Mojica

I have a 60 inch and it looks just fine. The quality is going to come down to: the TV's native resolution( go for 1080p or above), it's hz . You want to shoot above 120. Another important factor would be refresh rate and input lag. You do not want chpppy quality or to wait 3 seconds for a button command to activate either. It is a lot more likely to have input lag on a TV <55, but some large TVs are designed specifcally with games in mind and have settings to reduce input lag or minimize graphics to improve overall performance.

R

Rocco Bennett

I can say it looks great on a 55 inch 2015 1080 120hz sony.

R

Rocco Bennett

Well atleast nintendo developed games and 16 bit art style games do. Actually no skyrim looks kinda poopy lol i prefer that handheld

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom