Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey everybody , so I'm about to get a much bigger tv and I was curious does the switch...

S

Sachariah Hill

Hey everybody , so I'm about to get a much bigger tv and I was curious does the switch look good on bigger tvs ? Do I need to change any settings to get the best picture ? Advice is wanted here ive never owned a tv bigger than a 32 so this is very diffrent for my poor butt

J

Joseph DeCandia

Yes it will look good I have mine on a 55” 4K and it’s great

J

John Gomes

I'm using a LG 43 4k tv and it's beautiful, perfect size for playing games. Also by most YouTubers using a bigger tv for playing games will give you lots and lots of neck pain, don't go any bigger then 40".

J

John Gomes

If you noticed a lot of YouTubers use monitors

S

Sachariah Hill

Okay well tge tvs a gift so nothing I can do about size just wanted to make sure my switch would retain all its glory . now if only I could get my poor ps2 to look decent I'd be in heaven

J

Jason Holmes

playing on a 65 inch Samsung ks9500/9800 if your in the U.S. just wish it had HDR, it doesn't look bad at all though, I've tried the fake HDR effect and it looks even better but I can't use game mode if it's on so it suffers quite bad on the input lag

C

Carlos Silva

70” 4K and aside from a few 1st party games they all look lacking. 1080p is fine and size is your preference

M

Monica Nogmo Lee

Looks great on my 72"

J

Jermaul W

This will depend on your tv. I have a 55inch 4k tv. The switch looks fine.
I do know that some tvs have bad scaling and your need to change alot of something to get something to look good.

D

D.T. Stroschein

I use mine mostly on a mini projector, and it scales to my living room wall just fine.

E

Evan Carson

I have a 42” sharp aquos and hasn’t let me down

J

Juan Barahona

LG 4k TV's are great. Switch on a 60 inch tv looks amazing. It has HDR for PS4 too.

C

Crystal Pfannenstiel

I play in my 65inch 4k LG and it looks perfectly fine.

B

Becky Lattof

I have an 85" tv and you can see some graininess in any older tv shows and in some Switch games, but I'm getting older and I'd like to be able to read the text when playing four player split screen Minecraft with my kids. FYI the intro to BotW (and pretty much any gameplay in it) is glorious on this tv.

M

Michael Nogueras

I play on a hundred inch projector and looks great and performs well

M

Michael Nogueras

and my friend has a 70 in looks fine as well

B

Brent Blakley

Yeah it looks great.

J

John Starr

I got the Samsung ks8000 55 inch 4K TV a little bit over a year ago like the best TV you could get at that time that didn't cost a arm and a leg only like better TV at the time cost like 2 times has much. BOTW looks amazing on it but I do wish switch did 4k though has I know BOTW would really look amazing in 4k.

E

Elijah Jones

Get a monitor for gaming.

D

Drake Pitts

The Switch has a maximum of 1080p resolution, so 4k isn't really necessary.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom