Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Help switcher's. Which one do it get? All appeal. Never played doom or la noire. But...

• Thread starter Jonathan Hardaker
  • Start date
C

Christopher Chavis

I hate the new release prices on them but doom is so good.

A

Alexis Brown

Skyrim. I've been playing that game since it came out and I've yet to beat the main story. There's so much to do. It's so fun

J

Jeromiah Lewis

Well, one is a story based game with rpg elements including semi branching pathways (from my knowledge) as week as your typical rockstar gunfights in 1940’s Los Angelos. The other is a futuristic demon-shooting blitzkrieg of madness in dark and disturbing environments that is one hell of a game with gorgeous graphics. Both are highly rated, just depends on which you want. (Also, one’s $40 and the other’s $60, so there’s that). As for Skyrim, I know it’s awesome but... it’s the same game with a couple new items. Maybe great if there was DLC for the game, or if you plan on playing a completely different way, but $60 on a what, 7+ year old game, or $60 on a one year old epic, beautifully rendered shoot em up, or $40 for an awesome story driven game with fun sidequesting and really fun mechanics like interrogations. I wouldn’t buy Skyrim a second time.

N

Necrojay Fett

DOOM

W

William Ryzner

la noire is amazing

S

Shea Banks

Skyrim if you’re on a budget

J

Justin McGowan

Right!!!!?? I'm getting Skyrim no questions... But I'm very torn between DOOM and LA Noire. I get into shooters sometimes but it's been a long time and I've not ever enjoyed a rockstar game but this one looks really intriguing...

K

Kuan Lee

LA Noire is a great one time experience. Doom is a fast paced shooter with a classic Doom formula mixed with some new touches. It's definitely replayable and it has Pvp. I've never played Skyrim.

L

Luca Lorusso

Doom

I

Indru Maiorescu

Skyrim without the PC mods isn't really worth it at the current price for Switch, even though it comes with the advantage of portability. Doom isn't worth it because the graphics are obviously better on a high-end PC than on the Switch, you should only buy it if you don't have a good PC and really want to play it. L.A. Noire might be the choice to go, because afaik the PC version was a console port anyway, so it might be better optimized for Switch than for PC.

S

Stephen Mestas

How long has it been since you played Skyrim? I'd suggest that... unless you've played it the last 10 to 12 previous times it's been re-released.

M

Matthew Moreland

LA noire is absolutely fantastic. Made by the creators of GTA you can’t go wrong. Great storyline too

J

John Raybell

Skyrim on the go, that much content over the other games. For sure skyrim, Doom is meh, you already played LA Noire, so Skyrim makes the most money sense

J

Jc Barrientos

Doom and skyrim

M

Matthew Solomon

Skyrim and Doom are preordered for me. LA Noire is next.

A

Alex Hoosz

I’ve played a little of LA Noire but never got far...no reason, just other games came out and it was pushed aside. I’ve started Skyrim twice on 2 different systems and stopped like 10 hours in...again, for no particular reason other than Zelda took all my time. I played the Doom single player but never got around to liking the multiplayer. Tough decisions...I might actually get all 3 myself lol. Well...maybe I’ll get Skyrim last as that’s gonna take a lifetime to get through

J

Jonnathan Alcala

Noire

C

Christian Peavey

I want both LA Noire and Doom but they cost money and that's a problem

P

Peter Spyke D Pierri

Go for the L.A Noire it's pretty cool the way you have to be a detective and pay attention to the story. I was not to impressed with doom as I have it on PS4. Skyrim is ok but putting all that time back into it can be boring.

V

Valter Gonzalez

Skyrim stopped being fun after buying it 3 times

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom